• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,786 posts in this topic

Anyone else catch the GoG announcement today?

I think its puts stuff in motion for another major villain way down the road.

I don't know why it's "news".

Did anyone think that the Avengers: Infinity Wars WOULDN'T have the Guardians in it?

Anyone else catch the GoG announcement today?

I think its puts stuff in motion for another major villain way down the road.

I don't know why it's "news".

Did anyone think that the Avengers: Infinity Wars WOULDN'T have the Guardians in it?

I know I am being cryptic here, but that's just the start of something down the road I am hoping for. If I say it then my luck means it wont happen.

We just might as well get used to it as Marvel and DC branch out into newer audiences.

Population demographics don't lie. They have to appeal to growing population or they will stagnate their brand. I don't blame them. I sometimes don't agree, but so far at least Marvel has done a very good job with it.

How is Marvel doing a good job with falling new comic sales?

We just might as well get used to it as Marvel and DC branch out into newer audiences.

Population demographics don't lie. They have to appeal to growing population or they will stagnate their brand. I don't blame them. I sometimes don't agree, but so far at least Marvel has done a very good job with it.

I should have made that more specific. Comic sales are falling and will continue to fall for Marvel. Especially with their choices. They are taking the

"long approach" trying to appeal to new audiences. Maybe the late 70s for DC for be a good somewhat comparison.

Same approach in their movie choices. You really cant blame them as a business. I am sure Disney is pushing them to branch out.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I should have made that more specific. Comic sales are falling and will continue to fall for Marvel. Especially with their choices. They are taking the

"long approach" trying to appeal to new audiences. Maybe the late 70s for DC for be a good somewhat comparison.

Same approach in their movie choices. You really cant blame them as a business. I am sure Disney is pushing them to branch out.

Let's be honest, as long as the movies keep making $$$ for Disney and WB, the comic sales do not matter. All they have to do is publish the bare minimum to maintain their property rights and that is it.

Let's be honest, as long as the movies keep making $$$ for Disney and WB, the comic sales do not matter. All they have to do is publish the bare minimum to maintain their property rights and that is it.

True they have no desire to increase just maintain currently.

True they have no desire to increase just maintain currently.

I can't wait for another remake spider-man movie... :eyeroll:

Did Silk "Cindy" just get cast for Spider-Man?!

Zendaya's casting name was for Michelle, not Mary Jane, so....who knows.

They're saying Tiffany Espensen is cast as Cindy. Time to grab those ASM4 Ramos variant again, lol

Personally I love the character. Will be nice to have her get more attention. So many possibilities

???

Mary Jane was casting as Michelle. So the name Cindy may be a cover for another character.

They're saying Tiffany Espensen is cast as Cindy. Time to grab those ASM4 Ramos variant again, lol

Personally I love the character. Will be nice to have her get more attention. So many possibilities

???

Mary Jane was casting as Michelle. So the name Cindy may be a cover for another character.

It might be. One can only hope it's Silk. She does look the part

my facepalm was towards the ones who said that "Cindy was nowhere on the radar"

I can tell you after today she is on everyone's radar I haven't seen sales like this in one day since Rise of Apocalypse when I sold 10 sets in one day at $30-40 a pop.

This book is very hot. No matter what the haters say.

What book are we talking about here?

I got confused with all the pictures of Asian ladies.