• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,823 posts in this topic

Is anyone actually READING Fbp? Because, it's damn good. It was good to begin with and has remained consistent. The art is incredible.

Si. Only the first 5 or so though. Need to catch up again.

can we rename this thread "variants that are going to be released at some point in the future" because that's what it's devolved into.

:golfclap: true.

Done

Is this the right place to put this?

line3-14-12_zps630869da.jpg

That is amazing!!! Is that a cover to something or just a sketch???

Why would the comics go up in value but the actual books that the comics are based on not? It doesn't make sense.

That's exactly what I said about The Strain. Turns out I was wrong on that one. There's no predicting what the geeks will want.

Invincible #110 @ $11. Issue deals with rape from what I've been told.

Alpha Flight #17 @ $12 & 6 bids although I don't know exactly why.

Manifest Destiny #2 @ $15 @ 5 bids. And issue #3 is at around $10. The series is just smoking hot.

Captain America #14 @ $14 and rising. I've seen copies sell for $20+. Not quite CA #6 level of hot but pretty dang close.

Invincible #110 @ $11. Issue deals with rape from what I've been told.

Alpha Flight #17 @ $12 & 6 bids although I don't know exactly why.

Manifest Destiny #2 @ $15 @ 5 bids. And issue #3 is at around $10. The series is just smoking hot.

Captain America #14 @ $14 and rising. I've seen copies sell for $20+. Not quite CA #6 level of hot but pretty dang close.

Time to sell my set of MD

I think I'm over JSC.

jsc-midtown-exclusives.jpg

Anyone know who the Spidey-Guy is on the third cover (furthest to the right)

The three Midtown covers represent different Spideys.

- 1st Cover is Doc Ock / Spidey

- 2nd Cover is the Spidey we know and love

- 3rd Cover is Spidey just starting out. It's a Dan Slott tale that takes place (I believe) between Amazing Fantasy #15 & Amazing Spider-man #1. Not sure if it'll be 5 of 7 issues but it's one of those ".1" issues.

Cap 6 is a fenomenon.

I have two copies, 9.6 9.8 candidates, and I am tempted to submit them, but I am afraid that by the time they are slabbed, the hype could be gone.

What do you think? Sell raw or slab them?

He's signed for 7 movies or something crazy like that. There has never been a precedence like this to go by. Could be a $250 book by the next movie.

FAST TRACK THAT BEYOTCH!!!

Why would the comics go up in value but the actual books that the comics are based on not? It doesn't make sense.

That's exactly what I said about The Strain. Turns out I was wrong on that one. There's no predicting what the geeks will want.

Got to know about them for you to want them....then they have to be of limited quantity...not print to order....

Did you guys see Larime Taylor is auctioning off a the original art for the cover of a new A Voice in the Dark variant cover? I know its a charity auction, but it would be the first original art that wasn't done digitally for the series, so theres a lot of speculative potential.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=337065&Number=7608269#Post7608269

Hesitant to sell any more of my MD....they're just too hard to find at a reasonable cost.

Yeah. I consider myself lucky to have obtained 2 copies of the Manifest Destiny #1 1st printing for under $30 each.