• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,823 posts in this topic

just picked up the last NM Scalped #1 on ebay for under $50. :acclaim:

I looked there are none on.. only the special edition and the TPB

Looks Near Mint in the pictures :)

This was twenty minutes ago

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321357961267?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

lol another week another tv/movie option. yawwwwnnnn

If you have read scalped you would know this one would make an amazing show. Read the first TPB and you will be hooked.

I read Sixth Gun - and it would make an amazing tv show - and.....nothing happened. forgive me for being a little skeptical ;)

If you have read scalped you would know this one would make an amazing show. Read the first TPB and you will be hooked.

I read Sixth Gun - and it would make an amazing tv show - and.....nothing happened. forgive me for being a little skeptical ;)

True, Scalped isn't super natural. Has much more mass appeal... I can see it pulling in people who like breaking bad.

True, Scalped isn't super natural. Has much more mass appeal... I can see it pulling in people who like breaking bad.

I will get excited when the pilot finishes filming

love that my LCS had 5 copies of Invincible #110 and 4 copies of Judge Dredd Underbelly 2nd print still on the shelves. Since I'm making a few bucks selling those, I bought Mercenary Sea #1 & 2 to check out.

Edited by Hawkman

Good choice. Mercenary Sea is awesome!!!

I skimmed it a few weeks ago, and the art didn't do it for me, but since I'm making some unexpected profit off those two books, why not use some of it to check out something?

+1 fantastic series. Also, why yawn? The tv/film industries constantly dipping into comic material is nothing but good for the long term sustainability of comics IMO. I love seeing anything get optioned.

do you guys think scalped being optioned by "WGN America" makes it more or less likely to succeed?

I feel like the bigger guys are more likely to drop something once started, but they also are more likely to spend the money necessary to make something successful. It kind of cuts both ways.