• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,770 posts in this topic

Here in Chicago the Graham Cracker's chain of stores already has that book on the wall for $25.

I noticed this run. Superior 1-7 $49.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-VF-NM-1st-Printings-Mark-Millar-Movie-KNY-/231205523377?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35d4ec4fb1

Thats more than double a couple of weeks ago.

Here in Chicago the Graham Cracker's chain of stores already has that book on the wall for $25.

I noticed this run. Superior 1-7 $49.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-VF-NM-1st-Printings-Mark-Millar-Movie-KNY-/231205523377?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35d4ec4fb1

Thats more than double a couple of weeks ago.

wow there you go. :facepalm:

to be fair, most of their walls books are over priced by 25% compared to other shops

I'm not saying its a bad price in this instance, just that I was surprised at how quickly they marked the book up, as they are typically slow to price lesser known titles that see a spike due to speculation. But yeah they typically have overpriced wall books, especially when it comes to moderns and variants.

Is that the Lo-Fi issue he made his first appearance? I wasn't sure, which one.

I believe it is, it's from 2004. Good luck finding it. I would love to find a copy but it's appears to be impossible. A copy of the taster retailer recently sold on Ebay for 99.00. It's rare too but not the first appearance! :)

Is that the Lo-Fi issue he made his first appearance? I wasn't sure, which one.

I believe it is, it's from 2004. Good luck finding it. I would love to find a copy but it's appears to be impossible. A copy of the taster retailer recently sold on Ebay for 99.00. It's rare too but not the first appearance! :)

A lot of that first series is kinda hard to find. I have a few Lo-Fi issues from 2005, which I believe is Volume 2., since I was into a lot of the music they covered and it gave me my comic fix, when I took a break from collecting.

Based on the last few posts I say buy these!

images_zps499b2f42.jpg

Why the ASM #574?

Someone earlier mentioned Venom joining the GOTG.

I always disliked Eddie Brock as Venom but enjoyed the idea behind the alien. When Marvel decided Flash would make a great host I was skeptical but the most recent Venom series turned out to be the best incarnation of the character yet. The first appearance of Flash as Venom sells pretty well but if your looking for the story behind Flash losing his legs, this is the issue. It's def undervalued in my opinion.