• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,769 posts in this topic

My prediction: GOTG will be a massive hit.

I've shown the triller to the young and old, to people who read comics and people who don't and they all laugh and they to a person ask about Rocket. People are excited. (thumbs u

I wonder if CGC will ever come out with a different color label just for pedigrees, So if a you see a red label you can say "ah, it's a pedigree!" as well as the notation. Just an idea since they have a yellow one just for signed books.

I'm gonna go out on a Groot limb and say that not only will the movie be a big hit, but Groot and Rocket Raccoon will be the next thing in toys. Start stocking up in August for your kids' Christmas wish lists.

I had a conversation with Pia and the people around her. I was curious why there wasn't news about a movie...

What I gathered was that the company that had the option was fumbling...they wanted 1 movie and everyone else was saying series....But, and I think this was important. The option is to expire sometime soonish.....

anyone out there want to sell me a #1 for cheap?