• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,770 posts in this topic

Eat my shorts!

:roflmao:

That reminds me of one time when I was about 11 or 12. We were at my Grandma's house and my cousin's mom told him to do something. He said "Eat me raw!" and I was both appalled and dying with laughter at the same time. lol

:roflmao:

Awesome...

guess you had to be there

Whoever is a product of the 80's knows how great that decade was. I was born in '78, had my first skateboard by '82/83, saw all those amazing movies from that time, the music was great especially compared to today's standards, and let us not forget the boom of toy's and tech that would forever change the face of the planet we live in today.

NES

MOTU

GI JOE-3 3/4" of course

Army Ants

M.U.S.C.L.E.

Inhumanoids

Transformers

Goonies

Red Dawn

Friday the 13th

Nightmare on Elm Street

Gremlins

Conan the Barbarian

The list goes on, but to those who cherish this decade like I do, show some love with a big.........

(thumbs u

Don't forget these!

5520127484_86db78e25c_z_zps656f2d3d.jpg

>>Personally I think the majority think it's going to be a horrible movie however those who are invested in it will do everything in their power to pump this movie so they can dump it on the sheep.<<<

Personally, I thought it was going to be a horrible movie...

Then, I saw the trailer.

Wow.

$

Edited by LarrysComics

Catwoman 72 is starting to heat up

Catwoman 72 :cloud9:

The Zatanna cover? I hope so because I picked up 2 or 3 nice copies in the last year just because I loved the cover. :)

Whoever is a product of the 80's knows how great that decade was. I was born in '78, had my first skateboard by '82/83, saw all those amazing movies from that time, the music was great especially compared to today's standards, and let us not forget the boom of toy's and tech that would forever change the face of the planet we live in today.

NES

MOTU

GI JOE-3 3/4" of course

Army Ants

M.U.S.C.L.E.

Inhumanoids

Transformers

Goonies

Red Dawn

Friday the 13th

Nightmare on Elm Street

Gremlins

Conan the Barbarian

The list goes on, but to those who cherish this decade like I do, show some love with a big.........

(thumbs u

If there is a cooler way to spend 100 minutes in the mid eighties as a 13 year old boy, I don't know it.

Can someone shed some light on the increased pricing on Batman 612? Is it the regular cover that is getting the job done, or the sketch variant? Thank you.

They are both extremely liquid, in terms of raw copies the prices they command depend entirely on what is currently listed on eBay at the time.