• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,770 posts in this topic

Best Continuing Series

East of West, by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragotta (Image)

Hawkeye, by Matt Fraction and David Aja (Marvel)

Nowhere Men, by Eric Stephenson and Nate Bellegarde (Image)

Saga, by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Image)

Sex Criminals, by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky (Image)

Eisner nominations:I laughed when I saw Nowhere Men listed as best CONTINUING SERIES.

:facepalm:

Time to stop selling my east of West. lol

What ???:roflmao:

:makepoint:lol

what's up Dmac.

Hey :whee:

keeping my rumor list up-to-date :whistle:

Sixth Gun, Peter Panzerfaust, Collider, Clone, Sheltered, iZombie, the Strain, Preacher, Sandman, Dreadstar, Bunker, Last of Us, Zero, Scalped, Superior

You forgot Day Men :applause:

Let's not forget Todd and Mind MGMT!

Edited by revivedrevival

keeping my rumor list up-to-date :whistle:

Sixth Gun, Peter Panzerfaust, Collider, Clone, Sheltered, iZombie, the Strain, Preacher, Sandman, Dreadstar, Bunker, Last of Us, Zero, Scalped, Superior

nm. someone beat me to it

Edited by Hawkman

rumor:

Scalped, Sixth Gun, Peter Panzerfaust, Collider, Clone, Sheltered, iZombie, Preacher, Sandman, Dreadstar, Bunker, Last of Us, Zero, Superior, Day Men, Todd the Ugly, Mind MGMT

made the big time:

The Strain

1 out of 18 ain't bad

rumor:

Scalped, Sixth Gun, Peter Panzerfaust, Collider, Clone, Sheltered, iZombie, Preacher, Sandman, Dreadstar, Bunker, Last of Us, Zero, Superior, Day Men, Todd the Ugly, Mind MGMT

made the big time:

The Strain

1 out of 18 ain't bad

IMO, the two most likely to succeed are:

Mind MGMT and Todd.

Since you listed Dreadstar in there, I think Mystique, Gambit Deadpool and Doctor Strange should be added to the list.

Many speculate that Doctor Strange will be in the phase three of the Marvel movies.

:wishluck: they leverage Brian K. Vaughan's Doctor Strange story arc, The Oath (2006).

Edited by revivedrevival

rumor:

made the big time:

The Strain

1 out of 18 ain't bad

Mind MGMT and Todd.

Since you listed Dreadstar in there, I think Mystique, Gambit Deadpool and Doctor Strange should be added to the list.

Many speculate that Doctor Strange will be in the phase three of the Marvel movies.

:wishluck: they leverage Brian K. Vaughan's Doctor Strange story arc, The Oath (2006).

Winter Soldier spoiler below

Well they did mention Stephen Strange by name in Winter Soldier so I would say its beyond speculation at this point

rumor:

made the big time:

The Strain

1 out of 18 ain't bad

Mind MGMT and Todd.

Winter Soldier spoiler below

Well they did mention Stephen Strange by name in Winter Soldier so I would say its beyond speculation at this point

Yes, you are correct. The speculation that remains is when (Marvel movie phase 3) and which story arc?

If you are interested in the latter (which story arc), I recommend this Top 5 countdown by the Emergency Awesome YouTube Channel [5:10]

I think sercret service wrapped up filming in February.

I could be wrong.

20th Century Fox has confirmed the film and set November 14, 2014 release date

Nothing reliable though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Service_%28film%29

Michael Caine and Sam Jackson are in it, because they're in every movie. I wonder how many they've been in together. the cast doesn't get me too excited.

rumor:

made the big time:

The Strain

1 out of 18 ain't bad

Wasn't The Activity mentioned for a hot minute?

rumor:

made the big time:

The Strain

1 out of 18 ain't bad

You must have blinked. It's over. :baiting:

rumor:

made the big time:

The Strain

1 out of 18 ain't bad

You must have blinked. It's over. :baiting:

DMZ, Think Tank, Hoax Hunters