• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,787 posts in this topic

Vamplets is hot on day 1. Does anyone think the ashcan from Halloween will heat up too ?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=vamplets&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

What's so special about this one compared to the series released last year?

This looks awesome btw:

0f717284-dc69-41a8-9578-3bc350f1f038_zps8b61c09e.png

lol

It does look fun. (thumbs u

I've got a few of these.

I think they have jimmy l's name all over them. lol

Definitiely reminds me of Jimmy. Good call (thumbs u

G.I. Joe & The Transformers all used "beams" instead of bullets, and the Cobra guys all ejected before their plane/helicoptor/boat/jeep blew up.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a humorous post or if it is just one of those nitpicking comments that bogs down a thread, At any rate yes while those Saturday morning cartoons from the 80s and 90s were rarely explicitly violent, violence was still a central theme of the shows.

You were saying how much killing was going on, and I pointed out in some cartoons, there was no killing going on.

-slym

Yeah, if you're into that barely collectable 80's and 90's stuff... bwahahahahaha. Kidding, kidding, kidding. I clicked on this thread and did one of these :o

Congrats :applause:

lol Yea tried not to make that face at the shop today when I found these. Found 2 copies of The Strain #1 for $1/each as well..

Yeah, if you're into that barely collectable 80's and 90's stuff... bwahahahahaha. Kidding, kidding, kidding. I clicked on this thread and did one of these :o

Congrats :applause:

lol Yea tried not to make that face at the shop today when I found these. Found 2 copies of The Strain #1 for $1/each as well..

I need a LCS like that around here. I would be on :cloud9:

Diamond sent an e-mail to retailers to destroy the variant for Sonic the Hedgehog #259 . Small print run

What's the reasoning? What happens if the don't, Archie Mafia comes? (I think that's who publishes that, right?)

Edit: there are also 2 variants

Edited by ygogolak

Diamond sent an e-mail to retailers to destroy the variant for Sonic the Hedgehog #259 . Small print run
Why?

Not sure, Just know that the issue was printed wrong. Someone told me the art was wrong on the last page compared to the reg issue. http://www.ebay.com/itm/201078000940?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Edited by pjammer

Quick run to the impossible to park at downtown LCS, found a spot out front and found this that was in their bin for almost 5 years. First one I've found in the wild so far

p><p> Fat Jack

They do seem to replenish their stock of Detective 880 quite often so it's worth a quick in-and-out. Last week I scored a nice coverless Strange Tales 110 there for $23 so you never know

Vamplets is hot on day 1. Does anyone think the ashcan from Halloween will heat up too ?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=vamplets&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Is it just Larrys variant selling like hot cakes? I'm not seeing much movement on the cover A or B, which I preordered 10 of lol

Had a "holy day one!"

( but I probably have the largest MLP email list in the world)

Hope momentum continues...

VAMPLETS UNDEAD PET SOCIETY #1 Exclusive Larry's variant ltd to 1,000

ACTION LAB ENTERTAINMENT

Middleton is a toy designer who created the world look for Hasbro's billion dollar toy brands My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop. This is her latest creation.

(W) Gayle Middleton, Dave Dwonch (A) Amanda Coronado & Various (CA) Amanda Coronado, Bill Blankenship

The Legend of the Ghost Pony begins here in this terrifyingly sweet installment from Hasbro designer/illustrator of My Little Pony, Gayle Middleton! Ghost Ponies have been the harbingers of the weird for years. Whenever they appear, creatures near have disappeared, never to return. Where do they come from? What is their terrible secret? And what is the Ghost Pony's connection to a vampyre baby named Lily Rose Shadowlyn? Find out in this all new adventure! Variant cover by Gayle Middleton herself, limited to 1000 copies!

KN2Feih.png

"why should I care about Sonic being recalled?"

try to find this book

http://www.recalledcomics.com/ScoobyDooWhereAreYou7.php

Just thought i would share and contribute

Sorry if it came off harsh. I'm trying to say, its a great pick, thanks for pointing it out - all my diamond emails go to spam.

Since Diamond sent out a pulp/destroy notice the book is going to be added to the recalled comics CGC registry, which means 9.8 = $$$.

"why should I care about Sonic being recalled?"

try to find this book

http://www.recalledcomics.com/ScoobyDooWhereAreYou7.php

Just thought i would share and contribute

Sorry if it came off harsh. I'm trying to say, its a great pick, thanks for pointing it out - all my diamond emails go to spam.

Since Diamond sent out a pulp/destroy notice the book is going to be added to the recalled comics CGC registry, which means 9.8 = $$$.

All is good, just want to make sure i give tips as well as get them.