• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,822 posts in this topic

What the heck is going on with X-Men 4 (Omega Red)? There are two posts under the WTB section.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-4-CGC-9-8-1st-Appearance-of-Omega-Red-Jim-Lee-Art-/291212063683?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43cd9773c3

4 days left on this auction

woah I have about 30 copies of this that I speculated long ago when I worked at a comic book shop as one of my first jobs... yes showing my age lol

shilly???

It's toward the high end, but not out of line with GPA history.

What the heck is going on with X-Men 4 (Omega Red)? There are two posts under the WTB section.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-4-CGC-9-8-1st-Appearance-of-Omega-Red-Jim-Lee-Art-/291212063683?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43cd9773c3

4 days left on this auction

woah I have about 30 copies of this that I speculated long ago when I worked at a comic book shop as one of my first jobs... yes showing my age lol

Why would anyone pay that for a comic with a massive print run?

Who knows... but it's still a winner for me for all these #5s I found as well they sell for $40 solidly

Also a lot of these books got trashed in long boxes and sat in dollar boxes and go really messed up as well.

I know I have more somewhere.

tumblr_na49584HER1rkky2io1_1280.jpg

Who knows... but it's still a winner for me for all these #5s I found as well they sell for $40 solidly

Also a lot of these books got trashed in long boxes and sat in dollar boxes and go really messed up as well.

When you say they sell for $40, I hope you're not talking Raw...because if so, WTF.

When you say they sell for $40, I hope you're not talking Raw...because if so, WTF.

lol sorry to give you a wtf moment. 9.8 #5 sells for $40

lol sorry to give you a wtf moment. 9.8 #5 sells for $40

Thank God. Otherwise I'd have been quite remorseful in dumping them in a Garage sale.

It is interesting to see that Outcast is now popping BINs at $10 on eBay. I guess the speculation cannot stop the Kirkman effect? Not bad for a well speculated on book regardless.

Edited by kimik