• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

It is interesting to see that Outcast is now popping BINs at $10 on eBay. I guess the speculation cannot stop the Kirkman effect? Not bad for a well speculated on book regardless.

Saga 1 was heavily promoted and had a print run of nearly 40,000....It's doing very well..I don't know the numbers for this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to rise.

It is interesting to see that Outcast is now popping BINs at $10 on eBay. I guess the speculation cannot stop the Kirkman effect? Not bad for a well speculated on book regardless.

Saga 1 was heavily promoted and had a print run of nearly 40,000....It's doing very well..I don't know the numbers for this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to rise.

Saga 1* $2.99 Image 37,641

Outcast 1* $2.99 Image 71,788

That's a lot of copies. It will be interesting to see how high it actually goes.

Saga 1* $2.99 Image 37,641

Outcast 1* $2.99 Image 71,788

That's a lot of copies. It will be interesting to see how high it actually goes.

Apparently it was well over 80,000 for Outcast but because

they were returnable, Diamond or Comichron had to adjust the numbers.

Doubt many were returned though

I'll have to look for some copies this weekend. I wonder why this is heating up and not Breath of Bones. Both were optioned in the same week.

I'll have to look for some copies this weekend. I wonder why this is heating up and not Breath of Bones. Both were optioned in the same week.

Foundation was Friday and Bones today correct?

Foundation was Friday and Bones today correct?

It was mentioned on the boards on Thursday, but I think it was acknowledge in July. I haven't seen it covered on any of the major sites, so that might be why.

Boom vs Dark Horse.. The answer is def in the print run

Breath of Bones #1 6,465

I can't find anything for Foundation as far as print run, but I did find this, ha:

Brad Ashworth

April 9, 2008 at 2:00 pm

As a artist and illustrator, I am disgusted by the art in this book. This is my opnion is some of the worst I have seen. I will not be picking this book up at all.

Breath of Bones #1 6,465

I can't find anything for Foundation as far as print run, but I did find this, ha:

Brad Ashworth

As a artist and illustrator, I am disgusted by the art in this book. This is my opnion is some of the worst I have seen. I will not be picking this book up at all.

No, please, tell us how you really feel. :roflmao:

Breath of Bones #1 6,465

Brad Ashworth

Which one?

Breath of Bones #1 6,465

Brad Ashworth

Which one?

This one. lol

Breath of Bones #1 6,465

Thanks for this.. WTH, I just bought a set. Theyre really cheap so cant go wrong (thumbs u

Breath of Bones is a great story. I didn't catch on until issue #2. I don't think a lot of people were expecting it to be so good or just ignored it because it was a mini.

Wasn't Breath of Bones also during the Helheim #1, Uber #0/#1, let's order every #1 hype?

It was in the late spring/early summer time period as both of those books. Since it was Dark Horse and a mini it went unnoticed.