• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

Except for the maple leaf lol

:jokealert:

Hey, maple leafs and boobs go together like pucks and ice, or Mounties and horses, or syrup and pancakes.

Come on up! I can show you all of the above!!!

I must be the least Canadian Canadian. Hate hockey, hate winter, not fond of REAL maple syrup (give me Aunt Jamima any day!)

what about poutine and ketchup chips?

Poutine's pretty awesome. Ketchup chips are up there in the favourite chips ranks. Is ketchup chips Canadian??? I thought that was fairly universal (or at least, in North America).

I can't speak for Mexico, but in America, generally no ketchup chips. I don't just mean its not popular, I mean they dont' sell them at stores and most people have never heard of them. There maybe some regional pockets that eat them near the border I guess? But I think generally not a thing.

Wow.That's crazy. And you guys have everything. Like, probably 50 times the flavours, varieties, etc. of every food imaginable. I remember last time I was in Syracuse, and the grocery store had like 10 different combinations of pretzel, chocolate, peanut butter, popcorn snack mixes.

This is an Ebay glitch/buyer goof. I suppose it can happen to anyone, but its the first time it has happened to me a seller. I thought I would share it. The buyer seemed to have a good sense of humor about it. I relisted it and he purchased it correctly the 2nd time.

WHOOPS

Edited by Fastballspecial

Piggy backing on the ebay auction of the real thing.

No, this book has been selling in the $30-50 range for a quite some time. I've sold a couple last year for $40+

With the real thing going for more than $2 million, $50-60 seems like quite the bargain.

Except for the maple leaf lol

:jokealert:

Hey, maple leafs and boobs go together like pucks and ice, or Mounties and horses, or syrup and pancakes.

Come on up! I can show you all of the above!!!

I must be the least Canadian Canadian. Hate hockey, hate winter, not fond of REAL maple syrup (give me Aunt Jamima any day!)

what about poutine and ketchup chips?

Poutine's pretty awesome. Ketchup chips are up there in the favourite chips ranks. Is ketchup chips Canadian??? I thought that was fairly universal (or at least, in North America).

I can't speak for Mexico, but in America, generally no ketchup chips. I don't just mean its not popular, I mean they dont' sell them at stores and most people have never heard of them. There maybe some regional pockets that eat them near the border I guess? But I think generally not a thing.

Wow.That's crazy. And you guys have everything. Like, probably 50 times the flavours, varieties, etc. of every food imaginable. I remember last time I was in Syracuse, and the grocery store had like 10 different combinations of pretzel, chocolate, peanut butter, popcorn snack mixes.

Is this the right place to post the rob ford a voice in the dark cover?

No, this book has been selling in the $30-50 range for a quite some time. I've sold a couple last year for $40+

With the real thing going for more than $2 million, $50-60 seems like quite the bargain.

How about $150?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACTION-COMICS-1-JUNE-1938-DC-COMICS/141379141951?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D23490%26meid%3D4a0e600c78a941068b631626ec452ae0%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D10073%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D331298452242&rt=nc

How about $150?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACTION-COMICS-1-JUNE-1938-DC-COMICS/141379141951?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D23490%26meid%3D4a0e600c78a941068b631626ec452ae0%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D10073%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D331298452242&rt=nc

hm Interesting bid history.

They will keep printing them as long as buyers keep flocking to buy them.

It seems to be increasing in frequency lately from Marvel and DC. At least with DC several of the books are really good. Marvel is just living off movie hype and brand names these last few years. The sad thing is its enough for them.

It seems to be increasing in frequency lately from Marvel and DC. At least with DC several of the books are really good. Marvel is just living off movie hype and brand names these last few years. The sad thing is its enough for them.

Well, to be fair, all of Marvel's creative energies have been in the movies and it shows. I agree, Marvel comics has just been treading water for years.

Well, to be fair, all of Marvel's creative energies have been in the movies and it shows. I agree, Marvel comics has just been treading water for years.

I could not disagree more.

There have been some fantastic marvel books over the last couple of years.

Uncanny X-Force Vol 1. Journey into Mystery and Young Avengers by Kieron Gillen. Superior Foes of Spider-Man are 4 that have been awesome off the top of my head.