• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Posted this in the wytches thread, but wytches just got optioned for a movie. lol who knows when it will be made, if ever. Just find it funny considering it just released two days ago. The power of snyder?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56205

I doubt a movie producer read one issue and said "Here's a sack with a dollar sign on it." He probably got a full pitch from Snyder.

You clearly don't know how things work in Hollyweird! Scott scribbled a picture on a napkin at the bar with a crayon while the two drank Scotch and watched female midget mud wrestling. The producer was so bombed and horny afterward, he signed Scott up for a motion picture deal that night!!

Great news for Scott! Great news for AMERICA!!!

Not true, it would be Cristal champagne, I know for for a fact Scott likes champagne, drank champagne at a a signing Wednesday.

Spawn 185 black and white continues to amaze me on the rare occasion it becomes available for sale. A raw copy in fine condition just sold for over a grand on eBay. I think the last sale of a CGC 9.8 was north of $3K according to GPA.

woww_zps024a1c6a.jpg

Spider verse 2 is getting even hotter now. I was selling them for about $10 a piece, now selling for over that, as for the variant I sold one for $55 a week ago, now theres 2 auctions with still time left at $65+

Glad I kept one variant copy.

I was going to buy a few last week and didn't. Then the store on eBay sold out and I was like oh well. Went to one of my lcs's yesterday and they had a stack. Picked it up just to see how it is. I did notice that the cover stock is really thin, and the BC fingerprints way too easy.

Not looking to buy copies or chase variants post movie news. I did manage to get a nycc variant from a boardie at a great price.

All the copies are sitting at $200+ with days left before the auction ends. These are raw copies that are probably beat. lol.

I was going to buy a few last week and didn't. Then the store on eBay sold out and I was like oh well. Went to one of my lcs's yesterday and they had a stack. Picked it up just to see how it is. I did notice that the cover stock is really thin, and the BC fingerprints way too easy.

Did you notice the cover price is $2.99? 3.99 seems to be the standard these days.

Amazing Spider-Man #4 campbell variants have suddenly picked up for me.

They were available at NYCC at a price of $30 per. Possible that seeing them at the show caused some folks to seek them out.