• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #4 campbell variants have suddenly picked up for me.

No more copies available on the Conquest website.

They were sold out before it was released.

Nah, they had some for sale afterwards. They jacked up the price, though.

I think I even saw some last week when I looked.

As of October 2nd you could get the reverse and b&w covers...

Thats when I purchased mine...

Well that's interesting considering they "sold out" before the release date. Where did the extra copies come from?

Pretty sure they were selling them in 'waves' online. They also pulled a chunk aside to take to shows. Conquest was setup at NYCC and did have these available. They probably pulled them off the site leading up to NYCC so that they could have qty for the show and not have to deal with online sales while they were away.

You say they were 'sold out' before release date.. and I think it means that the predetermined quantity for online sales had sold out. The print run definitely did not sell out fully. I'm sure you could go to their shop today and find them on the shelf still.

Well that's interesting considering they "sold out" before the release date. Where did the extra copies come from?

Pretty sure they were selling them in 'waves' online. They also pulled a chunk aside to take to shows. Conquest was setup at NYCC and did have these available. They probably pulled them off the site leading up to NYCC so that they could have qty for the show and not have to deal with online sales while they were away.

You say they were 'sold out' before release date.. and I think it means that the predetermined quantity for online sales had sold out. The print run definitely did not sell out fully. I'm sure you could go to their shop today and find them on the shelf still.

I simply am reporting what their webstore had posted.

Spawn 185 black and white continues to amaze me on the rare occasion it becomes available for sale. A raw copy in fine condition just sold for over a grand on eBay. I think the last sale of a CGC 9.8 was north of $3K according to GPA.

woww_zps024a1c6a.jpg

Looks like Todd found a better investment than baseballs lol

called them a few minutes ago -- They have been razzled due to their biggest show NYCC and are getting caught up today and tomorrow on all orders placed.