• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Are any of the "The Death of Wolverine" Issues doing well? Specific Variants such as the Ed McGuiness "Mortal" Variant for #1 or the Greg Land "Puzzle Cover" for Issues, 1, 2 3, and 4 that link together which I think was exclusive to "Hastings"?

Campbell ones are selling way over cover 1-4's I've noticed.

This one of the few books that I can never find. I mean never and I have been looking for years. Someone on here challenged me to find it a few years ago and I am still looking just to say I found one.

#46? Yea, I will be you $100 to your $1 that you will never find it.

This one of the few books that I can never find. I mean never and I have been looking for years. Someone on here challenged me to find it a few years ago and I am still looking just to say I found one.

:insane:

Yeah that kinda read wrong I meant 44 and 45. I don't think I have even found a copy in the 40s yet.

Am i missing something with this listing? I keep reading over it to make sure its just for a single copy of Wytches #1 regular cover. 8 bidders and a seemingly reputable seller, why is it at $28? (shrug)Here

:insane:

Yeah that kinda read wrong I meant 44 and 45. I don't think I have even found a copy in the 40s yet.

Huge Moebius fan, now this will be my mission also

Top 100 current back issues

http://hoknescomics.com/topcomics201409early.htm

Let me know if there any books missing or any price changes etc

thanks!

"#26 ALPHA FLIGHT #17 (MARVEL 1998) 1st Big Hero 6. Sales up to $40.00 for this new key issue before the new movie from Disney appears."

:facepalm:

It is what it is.

There is confusion around the "true" 1st appearance: printing dates, CGC labels, creators's wishes, comic vs. film, etc. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it won't be the last.

On the bright side, this means all issues are selling well; way above what anyone paid, so enjoy it.

Top 100 current back issues

http://hoknescomics.com/topcomics201409early.htm

Let me know if there any books missing or any price changes etc

thanks!

"#26 ALPHA FLIGHT #17 (MARVEL 1998) 1st Big Hero 6. Sales up to $40.00 for this new key issue before the new movie from Disney appears."

:facepalm:

It is what it is.

There is confusion around the "true" 1st appearance: printing dates, CGC labels, creators's wishes, comic vs. film, etc. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it won't be the last.

On the bright side, this means all issues are selling well; way above what anyone paid, so enjoy it.

It's key no matter what. Issue 16 of that series is too even if the market doesn't recognize it yet.