• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

This one of the few books that I can never find. I mean never and I have been looking for years. Someone on here challenged me to find it a few years ago and I am still looking just to say I found one.

#46? Yea, I will be you $100 to your $1 that you will never find it.

:insane:

Yeah that kinda read wrong I meant 44 and 45. I don't think I have even found a copy in the 40s yet.

Huge Moebius fan, now this will be my mission also

You let me know if you find any. I think Graham Crackers up there might be a good resource for you. I see they do have a 43 on their website.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Posted this in the wytches thread, but wytches just got optioned for a movie. lol who knows when it will be made, if ever. Just find it funny considering it just released two days ago. The power of snyder?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56205

I doubt a movie producer read one issue and said "Here's a sack with a dollar sign on it." He probably got a full pitch from Snyder.

Posted this in the wytches thread, but wytches just got optioned for a movie. lol who knows when it will be made, if ever. Just find it funny considering it just released two days ago. The power of snyder?

I doubt a movie producer read one issue and said "Here's a sack with a dollar sign on it." He probably got a full pitch from Snyder.

You clearly don't know how things work in Hollyweird! Scott scribbled a picture on a napkin at the bar with a crayon while the two drank Scotch and watched female midget mud wrestling. The producer was so bombed and horny afterward, he signed Scott up for a motion picture deal that night!!

Great news for Scott! Great news for AMERICA!!!

You clearly don't know how things work in Hollyweird! Scott scribbled a picture on a napkin at the bar with a crayon while the two drank Scotch and watched female midget mud wrestling. The producer was so bombed and horny afterward, he signed Scott up for a motion picture deal that night!!

Great news for Scott! Great news for AMERICA!!!

So that's how things get done. hm

Edited by The Authority

I'll happily watch Enormous on TV or the movies but it's going to be hard top the art. Wytches freak me out but, I'll watch it too.

How?

If you haven't read the book, don't look.

a kid taking a rock and smashing a woman's face while said woman is stuck I a tree...that's a witch ? Maybe. Then reading the story after the story that Scott Snyder wrote in the back of the book was truly freaky. :o

Edited by The Authority

I'll happily watch Enormous on TV or the movies but it's going to be hard top the art. Wytches freak me out but, I'll watch it too.

How?

a kid taking a rock and smashing a woman's face while said woman is stuck I a tree...that's a witch ? Maybe. Then reading the story after the story that Scott Snyder wrote in the back of the book was truly freaky. :o

Yup,

the art is also a bit disturbing sometimes.

I'm liking this new series.

:headbang: Nice! Glad I listened to my gut and went super hard on this one.

That's what she said. lol

:headbang: Nice! Glad I listened to my gut and went super hard on this one.

That's what she said. lol

Wahaha! Perfect execution!

How?

Yup,

the art is also a bit disturbing sometimes.

I'm liking this new series.

i hope he has a better ending in mind for this than he did for the wake.

Great news for Scott! Great news for 'MERICA!!!

*fixed it for ya* lol