• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Civil War #1 appears to be on fire!

$40 ish for a book in a lot of $1 bins

Link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Civil-War-1-First-Print-July-2006-NM-UNREAD-Marvel-Comics-/271636524079?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f3ecc6c2f

consistent on ebay for at or around that price

Any idea why?

Marvel released an image that said civil war 2015 with an image of spiderman in the middle of iron man and captain America..,

Captain America #25 should be heating up then.

It will eventually along with 34 I think. As the movie gets closer and more plot is revealed.

Civil War #1 appears to be on fire!

$40 ish for a book in a lot of $1 bins

Link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Civil-War-1-First-Print-July-2006-NM-UNREAD-Marvel-Comics-/271636524079?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f3ecc6c2f

consistent on ebay for at or around that price

Any idea why?

Marvel released an image that said civil war 2015 with an image of spiderman in the middle of iron man and captain America..,

Captain America #25 should be heating up then.

It will eventually along with 34 I think. As the movie gets closer and more plot is revealed.

I'm worried with all of this Civil War talk that Crossbones won't be involved. He was a big part of the Brubaker run, as well as Sin.

I'm about to put up a 9.6+ set except #7 which is a strict 9.4. I never do good with auctions though!?! I always seems to get hosed even with nice scans back and front of super high grade books while someone right below me, with beater copies and sorry- blurry pics, makes a killing on the same set. Which is the reason I always start auctions anymore at the lowest I'll take with free shipping. Sometimes that just doesn't work either as people want the thrill of bidding up an auction from a low start price.

Civil War 1-7 sold for $40-50 a set when i was selling dozens of them years and years ago. Issue #2 was the big dog then but it appears that #1 is bringing more money currently. I'd expect #2 to be the star again once people who missed it the first time actually find out the big reveal. What do you guys think ?

I'm about to put up a 9.6+ set except #7 which is a strict 9.4. I never do good with auctions though!?! I always seems to get hosed even with nice scans back and front of super high grade books while someone right below me, with beater copies and sorry- blurry pics, makes a killing on the same set. Which is the reason I always start auctions anymore at the lowest I'll take with free shipping. Sometimes that just doesn't work either as people want the thrill of bidding up an auction from a low start price.

I'd guess you will be fine going the auction way on this series. Lots of activity all over and I feel like this is just the beginning. I used to poopoo this stuff but I've made money off selling books I never thought would hit like Captain America #6, GotG #1, Spawn #9, and lots of other stuff that Marvel/Disney has promoted. Heck, I've even cashed in on that Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special with Squirrel Girl. Hahahaha ! Anything can happen. lol