• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Have a feeling the Harely #11 Variant is going to take off.

oh hey all my orders for this book got cancelled.

What was the reason ?

Same as it always as if for pre-orders. We're out of stock.

Bummer :sorry:

Apparently the issue's upc got mixed with the monsters variant that nobody wants.

Calm down, it's Canada.

??? Well....I mean, I don't think this is going to be a common occurance, but ya, it's a bit stressfull when it's like 4 km away, and I have to bus past that area every day (War Memorial, DND (Department of National Defence, Parliament, etc).

Batman and Red Robin #19

I thought this was a winner last year. This book has the first New 52 Carrie Kelley appearance. If she is the Robin in Batman vs Superman, BIG winner.

I do not see the appeal of new 52 first appearances. There are only a handful of Kelley appearances prior to Batman and Robin 19 all of which I would rather have. Do people really care about new 52 firsts? When DC reboots again will any of those so called first appearances even matter?

Batman and Red Robin #19

I thought this was a winner last year. This book has the first New 52 Carrie Kelley appearance. If she is the Robin in Batman vs Superman, BIG winner.

I do not see the appeal of new 52 first appearances. There are only a handful of Kelley appearances prior to Batman and Robin 19 all of which I would rather have. Do people really care about new 52 firsts? When DC reboots again will any of those so called first appearances even matter?

Things have changed. I would have bet dollars to donuts that the 2nd volume of GotG would have little value to a collector a year or two ago but id did when the movie came out. Look at Batman #1. That book has bothered me all year. It has a significantly higher print run than current monthly readers. It doesn't make sense to me that it brings much more than cover yet it does. I quit trying to make sense of it and just roll with it. lol

Was able to snag some cap #34 normal covers today for $3 each from the LCS

Yeah those things are everywhere...for now.

Yeah we had this discussion a few months back. The print run is healthy as well, but when I started buying them a few months ago I had np finding them. Now its getting harder.

Stocked up (quite healthily) on both covers at C2E2 this year for $1 each.

(And there were still many copies I didn't buy.)

I have 30 of those books that I have been buying for months now. :whee:

Yeah we had this discussion a few months back. The print run is healthy as well, but when I started buying them a few months ago I had np finding them. Now its getting harder.

Why chase #34?

Falcon ( Anthony Mackie) is going to be the new Captain America in the Movie Universe, NOT Bucky ( Sebastian Stan )

Why chase #34?

Falcon ( Anthony Mackie) is going to be the new Captain America in the Movie Universe, NOT Bucky ( Sebastian Stan )

Captain America #25 (2012 7th series)