• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

BC pushes everything. lol

I don't begrudge them as they kind of remind me of Wizard magazine BUT I did already live through Wizard once. It seems to me that the Edge of Spider-verse #2 has serious legs and I'm glad it was recommended by people on this board. The Hawkeye vs Deadpool book probably has more value because it features Deadpool and not the cosplay cameo imo. (shrug)

Ya, but unnecesary or baffling changes are what's goofy.

Also, on the subject of getting a good actor, a good actor should be able to conform to a range of characters (within reason).

A good actor or a well known good actor? Because audience appeal and contract come into play.

I sold a EOSV #2 to a kid for $9.99 about a month ago, he now wants to return it because he found a copy for $3.99 in a store. I said, go ahead, sure I'll refund your $9.99.. not a problem. As long as it's in the same condition and not covered with Gummi Bear juice and/or Ebola germs.

I sold a EOSV #2 to a kid for $9.99 about a month ago, he now wants to return it because he found a copy for $3.99 in a store. I said, go ahead, sure I'll refund your $9.99.. not a problem. As long as it's in the same condition and not covered with Gummi Bear juice and/or Ebola germs.

:signfunny:

The gummi bear juice would be so whack! The ebola thing isn't a problem as long as you don't lick the cover or your fingers like you just ate Buffalo Wild Wings :o

Wow ! That was lucky lol

Speaking of black characters, Bishop could have been awesome in X-Men. Get your A or B list actor for him. He's an interesting character, both visually and story-wise. Don't have to try and change characters, and maybe we wouldn't be stuck with Teen Wolf Beast and the same old characters yet again. .....but, they decided not to use him. Great move, Marvel.

It was Fox, but regardless, Bishop had no business being in DoFP. Ditto for Blink and Quicksilver, but he was a highlight. I hear you though. Sometimes it's a step from page to screen. Other times it's a leap.

Well....he has a lot more business than many of the characters there. Not in the classical story sense, but in the fact that he's a time traveler, is from that future, is in follow-up storys from that future,etc.

I enjoyed all 3 of those characters being in the film.

"No business" is a bit harsh. It didn't ruin anything for me, esp since I accepted Wolverine as the time traveler.

The gummi bear juice would be so whack! The ebola thing isn't a problem as long as you don't lick the cover or your fingers like you just ate Buffalo Wild Wings :o

Because all the medical works that took precautions and still got it had nothing to worry about, right?

Because all the medical works that took precautions and still got it had nothing to worry about, right?

Huh?

I know WHY you're telling him to go ahead and return it, but it's just total bull hockey that someone can return an item just because they found another one for a cheaper price a month later. :facepalm:

I know WHY you're telling him to go ahead and return it, but it's just total bull hockey that someone can return an item just because they found another one for a cheaper price a month later. :facepalm:

Agreed. This would be a bad deal 99.99% of the time. Thank goodness for small wonders. :D

What would guys say are the hottest moderns out right now. My Top 10 would consist of

Edge of Spider-verse 2

Wytches NYCC #1

Enormous, almost all of the covers and issues

Wolverine 1,2,3 Months to Die or 8,9,10,11,12

Big Hero 6 1 / Alpha Flight 17

Rat Queens complete sets

Manifest Destiny complete sets

what else ?

Agreed. This would be a bad deal 99.99% of the time. Thank goodness for small wonders. :D

Seems like the buyer requested to return it. Nothing wrong with asking.