• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Does anyone buy the Harley Quinn's for any reason other than the cover? That's why I pick them up, it's absolutely unreadable

I liked this series up until issue 1. Seriously, I enjoyed issue 0, but it was just all downhill from there. I'm pretty much just picking them up now since they are always sold out and a lot of them do have awesome covers (The Hughes and second print variants of issue 1 are killer as well as the bombshell of 7, among others). But I agree, the series is BAD.

This sounds like the description of every '90s Image book that people speculated on that can now be found in cheap bins, if they're even worth taking up space there.

Does anyone buy the Harley Quinn's for any reason other than the cover? That's why I pick them up, it's absolutely unreadable

I liked this series up until issue 1. Seriously, I enjoyed issue 0, but it was just all downhill from there. I'm pretty much just picking them up now since they are always sold out and a lot of them do have awesome covers (The Hughes and second print variants of issue 1 are killer as well as the bombshell of 7, among others). But I agree, the series is BAD.

Cover art after 6 is trash. Looks amateur.

The new design of the character is awful.

The content is awful

In the shop Harley Quinn Sells & sells & sells...

At shows Harley Quinn Sells & sells & sells...

Online Harley Quinn Sells & sells & sells...

Don't think too hard on this.

It's a phenom. Just roll with it if you like money.

She's DC's Deadpool

If Harley actually picks up and the storylines get better, I think they can take it far. But I think DC is satisfied with poor quality and large amounts of money it brings in. I have a #1 9.8 SS Hughes variant that I'm hanging onto until the price peaks. Not bad right now for a book I paid $10 for.

Tim Duncan is a class act imo. I can see why someone would want that book and auto. I think it's really cool.

+1,000,000

:facepalm:biggest cry baby in the game. If it was up to him he's never committed a foul. Not one. :baiting:

Let me get this straight. You're saying he may have committed a foul during a regular season or playoff game ? Sheesh, not in the last 5 or 6 years at a minimum. :grin:

EoSV #2 second printings are starting to pop too! I pre-ordered 3 each of the second and THIRD prints. This thing may go to 7-8 printings.

Got the other prints to go with my measly 3 1st prints :)

What do the 2nd printings and 3rd printings look like? Variant covers with new artwork?

EoSV #2 second printings are starting to pop too! I pre-ordered 3 each of the second and THIRD prints. This thing may go to 7-8 printings.

Got the other prints to go with my measly 3 1st prints :)

What do the 2nd printings and 3rd printings look like? Variant covers with new artwork?

This is Marvel we're talking about here.