• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Got off the phone with MTC. Was confirmed they will have hundreds of #40 in stock.

Unfortunately they could not say the same about the Combos..

According to MTC DC has NOT increased the print run for them based on demand for #40 and they will get their usual 2 combo pack copies per store and 1:25 per amount books ordered.

Now im really on the edge here with my pre ordered copies off eBay 2 weeks ago

Edited by Aweandlorder

The Combo packs for Batman 40 aren't scheduled to ship until May or 1 week after normal release.

And as for the Bloodshot Movie? We shall see. The only news from Valiant today was how they are going to have a Retailer Incentive Miniseries. Yes, a Miniseries you will only get copies of if you order enough of another book. Has to do with their Book of Death story, and will be a 4 issue series centric to the Geomancer.

Solar 10 might get some heat off this news.

The Combo packs for Batman 40 aren't scheduled to ship until May or 1 week after normal release.

And as for the Bloodshot Movie? We shall see. The only news from Valiant today was how they are going to have a Retailer Incentive Miniseries. Yes, a Miniseries you will only get copies of if you order enough of another book. Has to do with their Book of Death story, and will be a 4 issue series centric to the Geomancer.

That's not the News I was referring to yesterday it's coming...

Spill the beans

Spill the beans

Please do. We need something to speculate. lol

That is false sir

Hmm, wonder why my LCS said that today when he was looking at his ordering screens? Will check in with them tomorrow for the score.