• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,825 posts in this topic

You thought JTC's price at the con was high? lol Check this....

Boba Fett for HOW MUCH?!?!?!

If this comes up that he is selling a C2E2 and canceling preorders, then yeah.....It creates drama, then marvel will have to print more. Wow, that 2nd printing though....controversial but might be low print number lmao! Or it will be upped to 6000 copies to fulfill orders and still called 1st print.

Now that is SPECULATION!

BTW Eternal Warrior #4 is picking up steam, and lowest BIN is at $49,00 shipped.

I have one listed and got 3 offers over night.

+1 on the EW#4

I sold 4 copies (F/VF condition along with a bloodshot 1) for $25-$29 each

BTW Eternal Warrior #4 is picking up steam, and lowest BIN is at $49,00 shipped.

Don't understand the EW 4 bump. Rai # 0 is the bloodshot to own, and a he's on the cover, which also is a valiant classic! Back in the day EW4 was to bloodshot what X-O 3 was to shadowman, secondary at best.

Don't understand the EW 4 bump. Rai # 0 is the bloodshot to own, and a he's on the cover, which also is a valiant classic! Back in the day EW4 was to bloodshot what X-O 3 was to shadowman, secondary at best.

EW 4 has a much lower print run, as everyone knew about Rai 0 ahead-of-time, and ordered accordingly (see the pre-sale ads by American Entertainment, et al.).

In the years since, it's also come to light that EW 4 is far far harder to find in true 9.8 than Rai 0.

This and Solar 3 are my picks for the movie hype, but the market will take awhile to catch up because the sales velocity is far far lower on each than Rai 0 & Harbinger 1, respectively -- due to relative rarity differences.

So, Jen just emailed me back and apologized, said her time stamp showed different than my paypal receipt. She said they would fill the order. Whew. I did not think I would hear back to be honest so good on them for that.

So, Jen just emailed me back and apologized, said her time stamp showed different than my paypal receipt. She said they would fill the order. Whew. I did not think I would hear back to be honest so good on them for that.

Good! Now you can keep taking preorders!

Good! Now you can keep taking preorders!

lol, already sold those, won't be in the presale business again for awhile.

You thought JTC's price at the con was high? lol Check this....

Boba Fett for HOW MUCH?!?!?!

Normally I'm not into telling people what they should collect (what I collect is better than what you collect), but for those prices, someone could pick up 3 slabbed CGC 9.6 Star Wars 42s with the first pamphlet appearance of Boba Fett. Or they could buy 10 or so 1st appearance of Boba Fett in the Marvel Illustrated Version of The Empire Strikes Back. I know if I had a choice between the 2, I would buy the 35 year old key instead of the new variant where Boba Fett is only on the cover.

Edited by rjrjr

So while he's at the show, she is either with him or somewhere answering emails.

Very cool and shows me they care about what's going on.

In the end im sure this is going to work out just fine for all

Now when the books do start showing up, that is when the crying game will begin.

( not nm, shipping sux, mines NOT 9.8 ) :banana:

So while he's at the show, she is either with him or somewhere answering emails.

Now when the books do start showing up, that is when the crying game will begin.

( not nm, shipping sux, mines NOT 9.8 ) :banana:

+1 I'm sure there will be plenty of that.

:

I'm not so sure.

You had a 'computer error', cancelled orders, but still had books to sell at C2E2 for $60?

More drama to come, is my guess.

:

I'm not so sure.

You had a 'computer error', cancelled orders, but still had books to sell at C2E2 for $60?

I don't think any orders have been canceled though. I thought only the guy who posted here had said anything about his order being canceled, and that was cleared up.

Edited by AntBrown

:

I'm not so sure.

I don't think any orders have been canceled though. I thought only the guy who posted here had said anything about his order being canceled, and that was cleared up.

You're saying he would be the only guy affected by the 'computer error', and contacted by JTC. That would be surprising. (shrug)

:

I'm not so sure.

You're saying he would be the only guy affected by the 'computer error', and contacted by JTC. That would be surprising. (shrug)

Ah, I understand. Hadn't thought about that.

I guess we'll see. I'm staying positive, lol. Maybe that's just my hopefulness getting the better of me though.

I got all my tracking numbers for Boba Fett. I ordered very early though.

Another lesson for people taking preorders.

How many did you order, Taco. I ordered the day it was announced and then brought it to the attention of the boards and still haven't received any info on mine. (shrug)