• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

waiting for gwenrobin :taptaptap:

And why doesn't DC Go after sites like that posting that :censored:

Probably for the same reason that they, unlike Marvel, put out every detail of every movie and TV show ahead of time, they want the money from the fans up front. I mean, are there any character surprises left for Suicide Squad and Dawn Of Justice?

Probably for the same reason that they, unlike Marvel, put out every detail of every movie and TV show ahead of time, they want the money from the fans up front. I mean, are there any character surprises left for Suicide Squad and Dawn Of Justice?

Dawn Of Justice.....yes ! Just you wait and see.....

God I'm hoping for Red Hood...

I'm in no rush to see it or Squad either, the casting of both movies turns my stomach

I have to believe Bat 21 variants are going to explode now. There's an awesome Jock cover and a 1:100.

and the prices for every previous incarnation of Robin are what?

Well--one could certainly argue that the 1st Grayson, 1st Jason Todd, 1st Tim Drake (a bit less so) and the 1st Damian (esp the variant) have done well. IMHO.

The Gwenom variant is getting snatched up like crazy by somebody. Earlier today, some were BIN at $5, $12, $19.99, etc. The auction ending soonest is already up to about $60. There were a few on Amazon a couple hours ago at $12. Then at $25. Now the cheapest is $49.99...