• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Does anybody have an Ollie's store nearby? I stopped by one in North Charleston, SC, yesterday, and they had bundles of old comics. It was one of those "$20 worth of comics for only $5.99!" deals. They all had a mix of Marvel, DC, and other publishers. I haven't bought any but didn't know if it might be worth it to try.

Seems like a lot of places are trying this now. One of the dollar stores has two packs as well.

All the ones at Ollie's I have seen have been junk, like bad junk.

Does anybody have an Ollie's store nearby? I stopped by one in North Charleston, SC, yesterday, and they had bundles of old comics. It was one of those "$20 worth of comics for only $5.99!" deals. They all had a mix of Marvel, DC, and other publishers. I haven't bought any but didn't know if it might be worth it to try.

Seems like a lot of places are trying this now. One of the dollar stores has two packs as well.

All the ones at Ollie's I have seen have been junk, like bad junk.

Yeah, I the visible books didn't look like anything good, but I couldn't see if there was anything buried in the middle.

Scarlet #1 has disappeared from eBay thanks to this news.

Doubt it's a coincidence that he's finally released 2 issues so quickly recently.

I enjoy the book, but I'm nervous about the content and how it will affect people's perception of police.

Great time for him selling books, bad time for our current society.

Patrick

Sabretooth Dan has been heating up a bit, but I noticed one seller who is claiming to have a "no price error variant":

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sabretooth-Dan-1-Scout-2016-No-Price-error-variant-9-8-NM-Henchgirl-sabertooth-/252407917056?hash=item3ac4af2a00:g:Gi0AAOSwZSFXJCp~

Every copy that I have seen has no price on it. Does anyone have one with the price on the cover?

Sabretooth Dan has been heating up a bit, but I noticed one seller who is claiming to have a "no price error variant":

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sabretooth-Dan-1-Scout-2016-No-Price-error-variant-9-8-NM-Henchgirl-sabertooth-/252407917056?hash=item3ac4af2a00:g:Gi0AAOSwZSFXJCp~

Every copy that I have seen has no price on it. Does anyone have one with the price on the cover?

Look at the other photos of it on eBay.

Its not a no price error variant as all the books are like that. Some people think buyers are that dumb. The book hasn't sold above $12. I have had $9 NM copies on ebay since release and not one sold, which makes me think the completed sales might not be genuine. Either way - will Dark Horse pick up this title and will more issues come out now that Dark Horse has purchased Scout comics? No.

Just a bump of pump and dumpers claiming its going to be the new hot thing.

These are the kind of posts people don't make in this thread anymore because of drama. Please everyone work to fix this. Or continue posting in spoiler tags like a giant d. Either way, carry on.

I had a decent final hammer on a X-23 women of marvel one shot today. I know this book has been brought up before, but just wanted to post an actual comic heating on feebay. It got 134 page views and had like 20 watchers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262469014137?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649