• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

Is there any indication that the negatives had lower print/distribution than the regular? I assume the newsstands in 1991 were the lowest in distribution. 

Yes, but it has nothing to do with the year and everything to do with the fact that few, if any, comics in history had print runs that were comparable to the insane number of copies ordered by the Direct market (and that's print runs - no pre-Direct market comic likely matched the sales/distribution) of X-Force #1.

23 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not exactly heating up but 

Secret Invasion #1 had stronger than normal sales and more of the sketches are listed....

I'm always late to the party, I just happened to notice, and a show announced so probably old news.. but  nice to see I had one that could make it in this thread

Silly deadpool cards  :tonofbricks:

On 2/14/2021 at 2:01 PM, jcjames said:

I don't foresee an avalanche of 60th Anniversary cross-cover variants for spider-man coming from Marvel. That would be so out of character for them to do that. hm

Didn’t they do 50th anniversary decades variant covers by Marcos Martin? Those were cool in 2012.. just 5.. 

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not exactly heating up but 

Secret Invasion #1 had stronger than normal sales and more of the sketches are listed....

I'm always late to the party, I just happened to notice, and a show announced so probably old news.. but  nice to see I had one that could make it in this thread

Silly deadpool cards  :tonofbricks:

Well I just sold way too early, he who hesitates, but with all wisdom get understanding 

I put it up for the $$$ inbetween the last two sold, and then found out its been optioned, i really need to listen to this thread lol

Ah cest la vie

rantrant

On 2/14/2021 at 5:34 AM, comixry said:

I can't wait for Wildcats Covert Action Teams #1 to explode. Next year would be its 30th anniversary. Let's put our GME stock gains into 90's comics! I say this sarcastically (but who knows these days). :ohnoez:

Funny you said that and someone just recently posted this comic in the PGM thread...lol

53 minutes ago, BishopT said:

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by this but Young Avengers #10 is on fire, a raw sold yesterday for $70.

Edit, I now see a supposed “NM+” raw sold for $99 before shipping.

Funny used to going crazy because Kate was on the cover now its the twins. 

I guess more should read West Coast Avengers because I know how that ends.

1 hour ago, PeterPark said:

What stores? Everywhere I am looking is sold out...

This is going to kill 62...

Sorry I ran out and just saw this. Golden Apple still has some. I have bought from them for a few years now and always get quality comics. Free shipping over 100.

Amazing Spider-Man #61 Tyler Kirkham 300 301 Homage Variant New Costum – Golden Apple Comics

Tomorrow, Sad Lemon Comics will have the one below starting at 2pm (Pacific). Same with them as far as quality comics if you have not bought from them before: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VARIANTS – SAD LEMON COMICS

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #61 MIKE MAYHEW ASM 2378 HOMAGE VARIANT LIMITED TO 800 WITH NUMBERED COA
ON SALE WEDNESDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 5PM ET/10PM GMT

SM 61.png

Edited by CHASEnBLUE
Time

56 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

What stores? Everywhere I am looking is sold out...

This is going to kill 62...

Yeah, I think 61 is the one to get for people buying on the new costume. It seems like a lot of the attention has been on 62 and 63 because of the early cover reveals featuring the new costume, but he gets the new costume in 61. The regular cover for 61 even features half of it lol 

Edited by awakeintheashes

15 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Sorry I ran out and just saw this. Golden Apple still has some. I have bought from them for a few years now and always get quality comics. Free shipping over 100.

Amazing Spider-Man #61 Tyler Kirkham 300 301 Homage Variant New Costum – Golden Apple Comics

Tomorrow, Sad Lemon Comics will have the one below starting at 2pm. Same with them as far as quality comics if you have not bought from them before: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VARIANTS – SAD LEMON COMICS

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #61 MIKE MAYHEW ASM 2378 HOMAGE VARIANT LIMITED TO 800 WITH NUMBERED COA
ON SALE WEDNESDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 5PM ET/10PM GMT

SM 61.png

Thanks for this; I was able to get a couple copies from Golden Apple.

5 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

Thanks for this; I was able to get a couple copies from Golden Apple.

Awesome. I see the set is sold out now so only trade singles are left. 

Edited by CHASEnBLUE