• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

Django Unchained 1-25 Jim Lee RI on fire. Smoke em if you got em.

I could see it and the regular cover doing well in the long run. Not a lot of Tarantino-related memorabilia out there.

Yeah I want a tarantino SS of the regular cover which I like better anyways. And I'm not an SS guy at all.

I definitely see support for Amazing Spider-Man #700, Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 and Daredevil #21. And I see Amazing Spider-Man #700 Midtown Variant is up to $45? Yikes. I should of bought one when they were first offered. doh! So nothing new to add really. :sorry:

No, midtown is up to $80 shipped.

The may be selling for that but I was just noticing an auction in which the price was bid up to $45. So I'm not sure why your disagreeing with me. (shrug)

Just pointing out that completed auctions have it ending at $80.

Django Unchained 1-25 Jim Lee RI on fire. Smoke em if you got em.

I could see it and the regular cover doing well in the long run. Not a lot of Tarantino-related memorabilia out there.

I would rather buy a pack of red apples.

Is buying from Midtown comics good? Do they send them in good shape? Has anyone gotten a comic(s) from them and end up getting a 9.8 or higher from the cgc?

Order 8 or more of something so that they ship it in a box. Anything less than that they use the cardboard envelopes that sometimes come through USPS damaged.

Nightwing #15 newstand and Batman and Robin #15 newstand may be selling so well because like where I am at I called all the stores that sell newstand editions and they all will not be getting them in until Wednesday of this week. So someone either works for the distributors or something. Just my take but I don't know anything.

Not too sure......I already found the Batman and Robin # 15 at Barnes and Noble. No luck on Nightwing # 15 or Spidey #700 yet. Catwoman #13 has been the absolute hardest book for me to find this past year. Only 2 copies and believe me I was on top of calling and checking out every store.

I picked up 5 copies each of the Batman and Robin #15 and Detective #15 Newsstand at Books-A-Million. Both are also available at Barnes & Noble near me. The Nightwing #14 was still on the shelves when I looked yesterday so I will be checking back later this week for Nightwing #15.