• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,806 posts in this topic

People with too much money. I can think of a hundred other comics I'd rather buy for that amount of money than something that's only been out a week. Good grief. God bless 'em though if they want it that badly. :eyeroll:

Waiting patiently for grades.

If you don't mind and out of curiosity, where do you think they will come in at price wise?

Craziest i've gone on Spidey is ordering one of the 1:150 Superior Spider-man's from midtown....i figure i should at least get my money back.

Not sure what you paid for it, but you should at least make your money back...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERIOR-SPIDERMAN-1-RARE-VARIANT-PRE-SALE-JOE-QUESADA-SKETCH-1-150-AMAZING-/190779121378?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c6b525ee2

Craziest i've gone on Spidey is ordering one of the 1:150 Superior Spider-man's from midtown....i figure i should at least get my money back.

Not sure what you paid for it, but you should at least make your money back...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERIOR-SPIDERMAN-1-RARE-VARIANT-PRE-SALE-JOE-QUESADA-SKETCH-1-150-AMAZING-/190779121378?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c6b525ee2

$148.00....should be ok unless something bizarre happens to yank the rug out of from under the whole storyline in the next couple months.

wonder if any of the other variants are worth looking at...still available at midtown.

Edited by krighton