• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

Not too sure......I already found the Batman and Robin # 15 at Barnes and Noble. No luck on Nightwing # 15 or Spidey #700 yet. Catwoman #13 has been the absolute hardest book for me to find this past year. Only 2 copies and believe me I was on top of calling and checking out every store.

Just one Catwoman 13 newsstand on eBay at the moment. I didn't have luck (all had massively dinged up spines) and am still looking for this and Batgirl 14.

Nightwing 15 is out where I'm at. Picked up 4 gorgeous copies as they were just putting them out.

I wouldn't expect ASM 700 for another couple days.

The top most watched modern age books on eBay for the new year!

• Thief of Thieves #1 - 59 watchers
  • Saga #1 - 36 watchers
  • Venom: Lethal Protector #1 Black Error - 36 watchers
  • Peter Panzerfaust #1 - 28 watchers
  • Batman Adventure #12 - 27 watchers
  • Daredevil #21 - 23 watchers
  • Amazing Spider-Man #700 - 22 watchers
  • Revival #1 - 20 watchers.

And excluded was about half a dozen WD books.

An exciting list to say the least. :headbang:

References for where I get my data.

Edited by whetteon

So superior spiderman 1 midtown comics should blow up then too right? It completes this set.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had no idea Spider-Man 700 was going to be a good book to buy for resale.

I was able to get a deal on a few of them, and I have made some nice cash on it. Which was nice and surprising.

That being said - Superior Spider-Man #1 Midtown variant will only hold value if paired with the ASM midtown variant.

So do yourself a favor and do not go out buying large quanitys of that variant. It will never go above the $20 if not paired with the Sold Out, Hard To Find, BS Midtown ASM 700 variant.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii