• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,809 posts in this topic

Just checked their comment page on facebook and it appears that all orders after today will be limited :banana:

Now I'm checking their facebook page too. Is this the comment you meant?

Orders after today I think will be cut to 2 I will confirm it tomoz for u mike.and let u know tomoz cool

Because I can't find anything more concrete.

(Sorry to go on and on about this but I'd rather not wait until Monday if I'm going to get an order cancellation... as at this rate even higher-priced copies may be sold by then.)

Just checked their comment page on facebook and it appears that all orders after today will be limited :banana:

Now I'm checking their facebook page too. Is this the comment you meant?

Orders after today I think will be cut to 2 I will confirm it tomoz for u mike.and let u know tomoz cool

Because I can't find anything more concrete.

(Sorry to go on and on about this but I'd rather not wait until Monday if I'm going to get an order cancellation... as at this rate even higher-priced copies may be sold.)

Yep!

Also asked directly and am waiting for their response...

From their fb in regards to the Midtown copies -

"As you know we usually partner with MIDTOWN COMICS on such things (Ardden's FLASH GORDON #0 was the first) and MIDTOWN have been always good to us with sending us copies of its variants too.

MIDTOWN is the exclusive and only stockist we have directly supplied for our SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1 and they have enough copies for USA based fans to sell next week... We hope. The demand has been crazy."

Looks pretty hot...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERIOR-SPIDER-MAN-1-MARVEL-NOW-UK-EXCLUSIVE-COVER-2013-LSCC-ADI-GRANOV-/140899710694?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item20ce46f6e6

This listing has ended.

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1 MARVEL NOW - UK EXCLUSIVE COVER 2013 LSCC ADI GRANOV

Ended:

Jan 04, 2013 12:59:50 PST

Price:

GBP 9.95

298 sold

Approximately US $16.08

Shipping:

FREE Standard Shipping

Now double the price

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPERIOR-SPIDER-MAN-1-UK-EXCLUSIVE-LSCC-ADI-GRANOV-VARIANT-NOT-MIDTOWN-COMICS-/251209198341?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item3a7d3c2b05

Edit: @Whizzer: Are Ltd-Ed going to be the only stand with it at LSCC?

Edited by Garf

Looks pretty hot...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERIOR-SPIDER-MAN-1-MARVEL-NOW-UK-EXCLUSIVE-COVER-2013-LSCC-ADI-GRANOV-/140899710694?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item20ce46f6e6

This listing has ended.

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1 MARVEL NOW - UK EXCLUSIVE COVER 2013 LSCC ADI GRANOV

Ended:

Jan 04, 2013 12:59:50 PST

Price:

GBP 9.95

298 sold

Approximately US $16.08

Shipping:

FREE Standard Shipping

Now double the price

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPERIOR-SPIDER-MAN-1-UK-EXCLUSIVE-LSCC-ADI-GRANOV-VARIANT-NOT-MIDTOWN-COMICS-/251209198341?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item3a7d3c2b05

Edit: @Whizzer: Are Ltd-Ed going to be the only stand with it at LSCC?

someone bought 72 copies :ohnoez:

Apparently there is a Comic's Buyer's Guide SUPPLEMENT that has an early appearance of HELLBOY.

I recently saw it sold for a jaw dropping amount (to me, anyway) on EBAY.

Here is a link to the completed auction, to get a look at the HELLBOY supplement.

LINK

Does anyone know the exact date of the CBG that it was featured in ?

thanks,

Jim.

Wow!

I still don't want to sell mine, but... Wow! I had no idea.

I did know that they were routinely in the $125-$150 range, but this might be a new high...? Definitely think it's time to sell mine! :)

Hellboy is on the cover of issue 1069, the supplement is from 1070 and my favorite CBG ( unrelated to Hellboy ) issue 545 ( first appearance of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! )

eh, what about Marvel Now Previews #2, predates daredevil21 and avenging 15.1...there's actually full pages of Superior Spider-man.

superior_zpsc65a04f3.jpg

Wow that looks like the first appearance to me, especially since it has a preview of pages!

Edited by MrWeen

looks like it to me also...cept it was free so that probably kills it for the purist.

page 2

page2_zps9197959d.jpg

Can anyone remember when Newsarama first mentioned Superior Spiderman,

I may buy the internet as that's sure to be his 1st appearance :facepalm:

Edited by songsaboutclouds