• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,806 posts in this topic

So the preview doesn't count? So many rules to this hobby

(thumbs u not at you Krighton, just that mister ween seems to want everything to be the 1st appearance of Superior Spiderman.

a calender...... puhlease!

Hey I was just asking about the calendar, I never said it was his first! I also don't want everything to be his first. I just want the ACTUAL first appearance to be determined. I am willing to admit I was wrong about dd21 after seeing the preview. Not sure how u get around that one. Besides I collect first appearances, what is wrong with that? I don't hoard or press or send books out to a company that takes forever to grade in the hopes that a 9.8 might make me a lousy 50 on ebay ( minus all the fees from them and paypal. )

Edited by MrWeen

So the preview doesn't count? So many rules to this hobby

Oh it counts, sadly you will get a bunch or jokers who will say no because they are heavily invested in books they mistakenly think are the first appearance. Nice work on finding this one!

i'd start at 999.99 and let the feeding frenzy begin.

If you had a CGC 9.8 of the Amazing Spider-Man 700 Ditko how much would you put it up on eBay for?

$2999 BIN with a best offer option :devil:

I hate running auctions , I'd rather do BIN.

Edited by BeachBum

I'm sure he'll stop by later, but here is some info from Whizzer on the convention thread about the London SuperCon Variant being sold at Midtown...

They should get them direct from Diamond in time to put out with the rest of next Wednesday's comics. (thumbs u
Edited by awakeintheashes

i'd start at 999.99 and let the feeding frenzy begin.

If you had a CGC 9.8 of the Amazing Spider-Man 700 Ditko how much would you put it up on eBay for?

$2999 BIN with a best offer option :devil:

I hate running auctions , I'd rather do BIN.

Considering how the raw copies were around $1200, a 9.8 should be about $2999 :ohnoez:

That looks like something that someone doesn't know what they are getting.

If you order 250 2nd Prints you can get one of the leftover Ditko 1 in 200 that Marvel has.

It's not a different book. The picture in the auction is of the 2nd Print.