• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,834 posts in this topic

Peter Panzerfaust #2 appears to be a $25-ish comic at the moment. hm

Daredevil #21 is still super hot!

Batgirl #13 is still going strong

Amazing Spider-Man #25 vol 2 gem cover is getting $10. I'm not sure why however.

:ohnoez:

And if you follow the link in my tagline you will find more comics trending... Not to mention Coins, Video Games, Magic the Gathering and Sports Cards. It was a good deal of work to implement those features so you better go!! :baiting:

When you have time why dont you post similiar information in the Bronze and Copper sections as well. They now both have a similiar thread to this one. Should get your website more exposure.

So the preview doesn't count? So many rules to this hobby

Oh it counts, sadly you will get a bunch or jokers who will say no because they are heavily invested in books they mistakenly think are the first appearance. Nice work on finding this one!

I said somewhere in the Is Spider-man Superior thread that Marvel Previews 2 actually contains the first Superior Spidey. No one acknowledged my post at the time.

I remember very distinctly picking it up and flipping through it. It came out one week before DD21 even if you count DD21 to contain Superior's first appearance. Even if you discount Marvel Previews 2, which was free, I think it's really Avenging Spidey 15.1 that's the first app.

Anyway, a year from now Superior will be inferior and the title will be canceled.

So what do you believe? If you said somewhere that the preview is the first then what changed your mind between now and then? I'll tell you this-go look on ebay and see how many of those previews you can track down. I found 1. The market is saturated with those other books you mentioned. The same thing is happening with Annihilation conquest 6. Issue one of Abnett's GOTG has blown up, saw one going for 60+ this weekend but you can't find a copy of Conquest 6 anywhere ( the true first appearance of the team that will appear in the film.)

I'll put 100 on Ebay UK when I get to work tomorrow.

Will that satisfy you, They're as rare as X-Force #1s.

Came in packages of 25 and as a small shop we got 250 copies.

You found 1 because no-one is interested

I'll take them off your hands, I'll buy the whole lot despite the fact that your a fan of Superman.

Superior Spider-Man #1 Midtown Variant

$10 on Midtown now one sold for $169

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-Spider-Man-1-Midtown-Comics-Variant-Cover-Campbell-Connect-Amazing-700-/170969469068?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27ce93108c

And Linguini said you'd have to have both covers in order to sell for a flip... I beg to differ sir

I missed the Midtown ASM700 variant but was able to swipe the SSM one. I'd like to have them both in the collection, but now I'm thinking about selling mine when I get it and grabbing both variants a while down the road when things settle down. That's an insane price. :o

Death/birth of superman 2.0.

There's a sucker born every minute.

No doubt. I'm not arguing that at all. I totally agree. The madness is ridiculous.

Agreed. I was at the shop and could have had 700 and passed. I had heard what the plan was in the story and it sounded terrible.

Is there another alternate reality Peter they can kill? Last year Ultimate and this year 616. 2099 anyone?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superior-Spider-Man-1-Midtown-Comics-Variant-Cover-Campbell-Connect-Amazing-700-/170969469068?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27ce93108c

And Linguini said you'd have to have both covers in order to sell for a flip... I beg to differ sir

This entire superior spider-man / spider-man 700 thing is stupid.

This is coming from someone who bought 5 copies of the quesada variant for cover and flipped them instantaneously.

I've made my money and there is too much risk in buying a bunch of regional or store variants and waiting the two or three weeks for them to arrive and than flip them. IMO.

Watching this thread for the past few days / weeks has made me feel like i've been constantly high. Even though I'm only high like 70 percent of the time.

But than again I also have one of those stupid effing Comixology WD 100's that I was burned on. Ugh, UGHGHHGHGHG

Shut up!!!!!!!! I really hate to see you post. ( yes I have been drinkin,sorry cgc mods) Jimmy shut up!!!!!

The Ditko is now a $1000 book raw - just ended

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-700-RARE-1-200-STEVE-DITKO-VARIANT-/140899896625?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20ce49cd31&autorefresh=true

I wonder how much CGC 9.8 graded copies will end up going for.

hm

No offense, but $1K for that is just plain silly.

DITKO actually drew a comic book again? That's cool though. What's the story behind it?

Geez, I just realized it's a re-colored reprint of an old AF #15 swipe that appeared on the back of an issue of MARVEL TALES or something like that years ago. And people are paying almost 1K for it? CRAZY!!!

This is coming from someone who bought 5 copies of the quesada variant for cover and flipped them instantaneously.

I've made my money and there is too much risk in buying a bunch of regional or store variants and waiting the two or three weeks for them to arrive and than flip them. IMO.

Watching this thread for the past few days / weeks has made me feel like i've been constantly high. Even though I'm only high like 70 percent of the time.

But than again I also have one of those stupid effing Comixology WD 100's that I was burned on. Ugh, UGHGHHGHGHG

Shut up!!!!!!!! I really hate to see you post. ( yes I have been drinkin,sorry cgc mods) Jimmy shut up!!!!!

Dude that was a little harsh. (shrug)

Dude that was a little harsh. (shrug)

+1

[Geez, I just realized it's a re-colored reprint of an old AF #15 swipe that appeared on the back of an issue of MARVEL TALES or something like that years ago. And people are paying almost 1K for it? CRAZY!!!

It's not a swipe, it was the original cover of AF15 before Lee had Kirby turn in a (much, much better) version.

Totally agree that $1K is crazy.