• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

time to sell your Fatale 1's as this seems peek

I will trade my 2 #1 1st printings signed by Brubaker for some baklava. Now it is gonna take a lot of baklava but who wants some 1st printings?

:ohnoez:

I'd prefer the baklava :grin:

plenty of syrup over the top

I bought my shotgun in summer 1999 "just in case" Y2K turned into a disaster zombies in the street type nightmare. Unfortunately, they are not legal in NYC, so I had to keep it at my folks house in L.I. (which would have done me no good during the apocolypse) and now it is living with my brother upstate until NYC's gun laws are overturned. With that said, with a 6 year old boy in the house I might re-think that, although I could keep it locked up and such.

I have never fired anything more than an air gun. Typical city kid (who isn't a gang banger or drug dealer). My father was in the marines in WW II and was a sharp shooter, my older brother learned how to handle a rifle and is a good shot, I just never got around to it. I would like to shoot some skeet or something, that looks fun.

Honestly, I feel uncomfortable around hand guns, though not rifles. When I went to college in Texas some wackadoodle brought a handgun into the dorm and was always playing with it and all I could think about was the darn thing going off (even though it wasn't loaded)

lol that'll never happen. You also need a permit just to transport it from up state to LI. If you get caught, you can be arrested. gotta love nyc.

I suspect the ban on having a firearm in your own home is going to get overturned eventually, though not rules re: carry permits, etc. they will probably require 2,000 hours a year of firearms training and what not to have a rifle in your own home though. my recollection is that my brother actually took it home with him from my folk's house via the orient point ferry, so he never actually travelled through NYC (not that he was worried about that, he just happened to be going to CT before going back upstate).

But as of right now, legally owning a gun in NYC unless you are a cop or Howard Stern or something is a big fuggedaboudit.

Is the gun thing an American thing? I've never seen so many guns before joining a comic discussion board. lol

Complete culture clash. I'm always amazed at the fascination folks from the US have with firearms... (shrug)

Me too.

Never used a gun, never seen a gun, never want too.

Seriously.... What's the point of an AK 47?

Having grown up on Mad Max I cannot imagine being an Australian and not wanting a home arsenal to kill biker madmen and what not.

Yeah.... ALL Australians are like that.

Anyway..... I must head off and ride my Kangaroo to the River and Kill me a Crocodile for dinner.

Have to hurry before my pet Koala gets upset :juggle:

Of course, Mel is an American, so maybe that explains it.

they should make a mad max comic. or have they already?

clearly guns are relevant as a number of boardies deal in comics in order to pay for their gun addictions.

by that logic fried chicken is the next topic of discussion as I deal in comics in order to pay for fried chicken.

I see 3 sales averaging about $13 and 2 sales averaging cover price.

BOOM

one is being listed at 2.99 (mistake) the rest are 14.99. Sales before actual release don't count. A couple sold for $10.99 earlier.

Edited by krighton

Why is the 2.99 a mistake?

If you add up all the copies and divide it by the number sold it comes out to $6.49 a piece. That just doesn't seem like an explosion to me.

There's a #1 on there with no bids at 4 hours to go.

I just bought a #1 and a #2 off the rack at my local comic shop 30 minutes ago for 10% off cover (They do that for me).

It just doesn't seem as hot as everyone makes it.

#2 of Peter Panzerfaust is exploding on ebay...must be limited quanitities or stores just didn't order it.

You really need to list some facts here. I see 4 sales from 4 listings which is good it means they all sold. They are couple more still for sale. The ending amounts are below. This is stating facts.

4 Sales of issue 2

$3.00 Twice

$11.00

$3.50

Why is the 2.99 a mistake?

If you add up all the copies and divide it by the number sold it comes out to $6.49 a piece. That just doesn't seem like an explosion to me.

There's a #1 on there with no bids at 4 hours to go.

I just bought a #1 and a #2 off the rack at my local comic shop 30 minutes ago for 10% off cover (They do that for me).

It just doesn't seem as hot as everyone makes it.

Whoops didnt see your post. (thumbs u

Oh, and you wanna hear glass REEEEAAAALY empty? I've signed and drawn zombies on like 20 of these and gave them away several years back as a joke because i had a letter printed at the end of the letter's column. Every time i get an expensive older book that has writing in it i'm always like "Man, Some Dumb kid really went to town on this one!" Now, i'm the dumb kid. With 20 or so of these floating around it's only a matter of time before one pops up to remind me of my foolishness.

Well now leave the hype machine alone to hype mr know it all. ;)

Saga 1 is hot. No doubt!

Hi, I'm here in 1963 telling you all to buy Amazing fantasy #15, it's gonna explode I tell ya!!!! :ohnoez:

This time machine of mine is gooooooooooood

Edited by songsaboutclouds