• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

The Amazing Spider-man #583 obama variant still gets good money. Some are only ending at $60 or so, but there are several that have gotten $100+ recently. I just recently got a couple and was shocked that they are still getting this much. I would think they would have cooled off by now.

310183461244 3 at $140 apiece??!!

I bought my shotgun in summer 1999 "just in case" Y2K turned into a disaster zombies in the street type nightmare. Unfortunately, they are not legal in NYC, so I had to keep it at my folks house in L.I. (which would have done me no good during the apocolypse) and now it is living with my brother upstate until NYC's gun laws are overturned. With that said, with a 6 year old boy in the house I might re-think that, although I could keep it locked up and such.

I have never fired anything more than an air gun. Typical city kid (who isn't a gang banger or drug dealer). My father was in the marines in WW II and was a sharp shooter, my older brother learned how to handle a rifle and is a good shot, I just never got around to it. I would like to shoot some skeet or something, that looks fun.

Honestly, I feel uncomfortable around hand guns, though not rifles. When I went to college in Texas some wackadoodle brought a handgun into the dorm and was always playing with it and all I could think about was the darn thing going off (even though it wasn't loaded)

lol that'll never happen. You also need a permit just to transport it from up state to LI. If you get caught, you can be arrested. gotta love nyc.

The Amazing Spider-man #583 obama variant still gets good money. Some are only ending at $60 or so, but there are several that have gotten $100+ recently. I just recently got a couple and was shocked that they are still getting this much. I would think they would have cooled off by now.

310183461244 3 at $140 apiece??!!

Now that's spreading some wealth lol

Is the gun thing an American thing? I've never seen so many guns before joining a comic discussion board. lol

Complete culture clash. I'm always amazed at the fascination folks from the US have with firearms... (shrug)

Me too.

Never used a gun, never seen a gun, never want too.

Seriously.... What's the point of an AK 47?

Having grown up on Mad Max I cannot imagine being an Australian and not wanting a home arsenal to kill biker madmen and what not.

Yeah.... ALL Australians are like that.

Anyway..... I must head off and ride my Kangaroo to the River and Kill me a Crocodile for dinner.

Have to hurry before my pet Koala gets upset :juggle:

time to sell your Fatale 1's as this seems peek

I will trade my 2 #1 1st printings signed by Brubaker for some baklava. Now it is gonna take a lot of baklava but who wants some 1st printings?

:ohnoez:

I'd prefer the baklava :grin: