• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

When do you guys think would be a good time to list a Vengeance of Bane 1 along with the Knightfall run?
Good question, the popularity of the VoB does not seem to be translating into the Knightfall run. Perhaps if the plot of the new movie incorporates some of the Knightfall story they will heat up too. Bat 489 has moved up a but. It is lower print than the Knightfall and, I believe, the second appearence of Bane. Either way, I would say don't hold them beyone the release of the film.

When do you guys think would be a good time to list a Vengeance of Bane 1 along with the Knightfall run?
Good question, the popularity of the VoB does not seem to be translating into the Knightfall run. Perhaps if the plot of the new movie incorporates some of the Knightfall story they will heat up too. Bat 489 has moved up a but. It is lower print than the Knightfall and, I believe, the second appearence of Bane. Either way, I would say don't hold them beyone the release of the film.

Yeah. I didnt think the Knightfall storyline was getting much bump other then 489. My thought was to package them and try to move all of them

I thought the Knightfall run did get a very small bump. I think they're averaging about $40 per set, which is up about $10 from the past year or so.

Complete sets with Knightsquest and Knights End are going for $100+. I don't know if its always been that way though.

I thought the Knightfall run did get a very small bump. I think they're averaging about $40 per set, which is up about $10 from the past year or so.

Complete sets with Knightsquest and Knights End are going for $100+. I don't know if its always been that way though.

Interesting, I pieced several set together years ago just in case using the dollar bins at various shops. I even picked up the Knightsquest books. Heck, I may get lucky and sell them off and buy some more art :wishluck:

Interesting, I pieced several set together years ago just in case using the dollar bins at various shops. I even picked up the Knightsquest books. Heck, I may get lucky and sell them off and buy some more art :wishluck:

I actually love looking in 25 and 50 cent bins for Knightfalls. I still constantly find them there, and have put together 10-15 sets like that. I've sold half of those at about $40 each. Its pretty easy money if you have alot of small conventions and flea markets in your area, since everyone puts Knightfall in their cheap bins.

i was thinking 300 sounded cheap...not sure what the going price is for AK-47's

gave 425 for it with a case of ammo.

2012-03-12_12-31-04_64-1.jpg

Guy laughed and said "your going from a zombie comic to a zombie killer"

I'd rather the gun than the book. 2c

The Amazing Spider-man #583 obama variant still gets good money. Some are only ending at $60 or so, but there are several that have gotten $100+ recently. I just recently got a couple and was shocked that they are still getting this much. I would think they would have cooled off by now.

310183461244 3 at $140 apiece??!!

Very surprising that they are selling for more than $10.

The Amazing Spider-man #583 obama variant still gets good money. Some are only ending at $60 or so, but there are several that have gotten $100+ recently. I just recently got a couple and was shocked that they are still getting this much. I would think they would have cooled off by now.

So the comic is worth more than a barrel of oil?

So the comic is worth more than a barrel of oil?

Not to me.

I actually love looking in 25 and 50 cent bins for Knightfalls. I still constantly find them there, and have put together 10-15 sets like that. I've sold half of those at about $40 each. Its pretty easy money if you have alot of small conventions and flea markets in your area, since everyone puts Knightfall in their cheap bins.

sounds like a lot of work! (the $100 sets sound more intriguing, but those are harder to complete I think). inevitably there are one or two missing issues though.

i forget though, was knightfall just in batman/detective and the other "knights" were spread out among more titles? i did exactly what you are describing for all three story arcs when they appeared in the 50 cent box at my LCS, but remember a couple of oddball issues being missing, which was irritating.

New X-Men #128 cgc 9.8 - $306 on ebay. anomaly or sustainable? were at least 3 bidders who took it way past previous levels.

Should be lots of ungraded 9.8s out there.

Not sustainable past the point where a flood of them get sent in to be graded based on this sale (and any other 200-300 $ sales, if they occur)