• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite "The Big Bang Theory" Comic Book Store Episodes

171 posts in this topic

Does anyone else think Bernadette is hot? I almost would rather have her than Penny.... I know its crazy but its what my loins tell me! :roflmao:

melissa-rauch-picture-575639338.jpg

So hot yes! I actually dont think her nose is that big....

That's Bernadette :gossip:

Does anyone else think Bernadette is hot? I almost would rather have her than Penny.... I know its crazy but its what my loins tell me! :roflmao:

That's Bernadette :gossip:

Yep. She's hot and she's got big boobs.

Blossom has the big nose.

You know I never thought of it before, but you guys are right.... not much marvel represented in the show? hm

Warner Bros are the co-producers of the show. That's presumably the reason.

Duh doh!

You know I never thought of it before, but you guys are right.... not much marvel represented in the show? hm

Warner Bros are the co-producers of the show. That's presumably the reason.

Duh doh!

It needed restating. ;)

I actually meant that - I didn't put that together.

Makes sense. (thumbs u

I actually never really looked that hard - until this conversation came up. Now it all makes sense.

Well, internet, I can't forgive you for Tubgirl, but I can at least thank you for this little bit of knowledge.

Dont forget guys! Tonight Sheldon might get a chance to dip his wick in ole Amy Farrah Fowler.... :golfclap: Hope he gets lucky and joins us animals on planet earth! :headbang:

That show will have jumped the shark the day that Sheldon Cooper gets laid.

I still haven't seen this show.

It was on while you were passed out on the floor.

It's a really funny show. My wife and I DVR it every week. Give it a whirl.

I just started watching season 1 over Xbox Live. Sheldon's reasons why Lois Lane should have died in Superman's arms as he caught her in the Superman Movie (Christopher Reeve) was too funny!! :roflmao:

"Arms of steel!" lol

Smoking Hot!!!

Are there any shops out there that actually just carry DC like the Shop in BBT?

I know I've heard of a shop that just carries new Marvel (plus old backstock of both Marvel & DC). but none that just carry DC...

Smoking Hot!!!

Also a hilarious comediane

The christmas episode with Sheldon getting a napkin signed by leonard nimoy and his reaction was priceless.

lol

Maybe it is the Sheldon character that is turning me off of this show. He is just to much for me.

(shrug)

Dont forget guys! Tonight Sheldon might get a chance to dip his wick in ole Amy Farrah Fowler.... :golfclap: Hope he gets lucky and joins us animals on planet earth! :headbang:

That show will have jumped the shark the day that Sheldon Cooper gets laid.

Well it almost happened in the last episode. It's interesting how they continue to skirt the sex issue when it concerns Sheldon.

Netflix has the first four seasons on via Instant Viewing.

I just checked but it seems to be DVD ONLY now, which I dropped.

I've never seen the show and had no idea what it was about. Saw a couple of clips and thought I'd check it out, but to no avail on either Netflix or Hulu. (Hulu just has the last few eps glommed from the CBS site.)

Most frustrating.