• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Black Friday deals?

48 posts in this topic

Ask and ye shall receive.

All of the above having been said, I decided to immediately put into effect a 60% off BLACKFRIDAY on all of our back issue comics and magazines (please keep in mind the codeword does not apply to new comics, trade paperbacks, hard covers, graphic novels, CGCs, Treasuries, statues, or supplies). This new codeword sale does not include our trade paperbacks and hardbacks, but I am having the prices slashed for you on almost all of our books to 50% off, right on our website. New books are still excepted from the 50% off sale, but almost all other books will be half price for you right on our website. That means that when you order books and comics together in the same order, the books will be at half price, while the back issue comics and magazines will be at an amazing 60% off! That is really an incredible deal, and should make this year's BLACKFRIDAY sale extra special for you. Please do enjoy this great new sale with our personal thanks for all of your kindness and support of Mile High Comics during 2011. We simply could not have made it through this tough year without your help. Thank you.

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

President - Mile High Comics, Inc.

anyone find anything good out there yet? comic or otherwise?

[font:Book Antiqua]Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III, IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc) [blu-ray] (2009)

$ 39.99 @ Amazon.com[/font]

(thumbs u

Link

All of the above having been said, I decided to immediately put into effect a 60% off BLACKFRIDAY on all of our back issue comics and magazines (please keep in mind the codeword does not apply to new comics, trade paperbacks, hard covers, graphic novels, CGCs, Treasuries, statues, or supplies). This new codeword sale does not include our trade paperbacks and hardbacks, but I am having the prices slashed for you on almost all of our books to 50% off, right on our website. New books are still excepted from the 50% off sale, but almost all other books will be half price for you right on our website. That means that when you order books and comics together in the same order, the books will be at half price, while the back issue comics and magazines will be at an amazing 60% off! That is really an incredible deal, and should make this year's BLACKFRIDAY sale extra special for you. Please do enjoy this great new sale with our personal thanks for all of your kindness and support of Mile High Comics during 2011. We simply could not have made it through this tough year without your help. Thank you.

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

I placed an order with him this afternoon. ^^

The $199 42" TV at Best Buy looks to be a good deal.

There will probably be blood spilled over them, though.

Yep, I know last year some people were trampled to death trying to get into a wal-mart. Best way to meet the most rude people in your city... Black Friday lol

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

may your near mints be fine. Oh wait they will be.

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

may your near mints be fine. Oh wait they will be.

:roflmao:

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

It seems like he is always having a sale? hm

I work at a Home Depot. We all are looking forward the awesome displays of jackwagonry that ensue every black Friday. There's nothing that gets me more in the Christmas mood than watching two toothless people get into a fistfight over a $20 shop vac. I can't wait. :ohnoez:

:lol:

Happy Collecting!

Chuck Rozanski,

WTF at their prices on raw comics? Random newer issues of Walking Dead NM at $30? Really I mean WTF, WTF, WTF???

:baiting: