• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Un-Official Secret Santa What you got thread !!

278 posts in this topic

Sounds like the boxes packages and bags are starting to arrive. If theres anything we love around here.... its pictures. So take a moment to get a shot of your unopened SS gifts sitting nestled under your tree, bush, kitchen sink or BBQ grill ........

We will of course all want to see more pics, after you've opened them. Its just the way it is

Sounds like the boxes packages and bags are starting to arrive. If theres anything we love around here.... its pictures. So take a moment to get a shot of your unopened SS gifts sitting nestled under your tree, bush, kitchen sink or BBQ grill ........

We will of course all want to see more pics, after you've opened them. Its just the way it is

Be careful... :whistle:

Be careful... :whistle:

doh!

Of course, I also mean: :roflmao:

Woot Woot !! A nice big box arrived today and it was for me

It was from..... "CGC Santa" :cloud9:

IMG_8011.jpg

I carefully opened it hoping that it was wrapped inside, and this is what I found :o

:whee:^^

IMG_8015.jpg

IMG_8016.jpg

IMG_8018.jpg

Barks !! :cloud9::applause:

Although tempted, I opened it no further than that, and found a place for it under our little "flocked" tree and next to Robert the Robot.

IMG_8023.jpg

IMG_8020.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa..... whoever you are hm