• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Un-Official Secret Santa What you got thread !!

278 posts in this topic

Here's a couple of pictures of what I got!!

My Secret Santa was Mark(Kramerica). My Secret Santa was very unexpected :o because I was talking to Mark about what kind of stuff Ben liked and then to see he was my Secret Santa as well as Bens. I was very surprised and had no idea it was him. But it was kind of funny because after a few messages from Mark my Wife :idea: said I think he's your Secret Santa. I told her there was no way he is, because he was already Bens Secret Santa. Boy was I wrong, very well played Mark. You managed to get a list out of me and you knew every one of these books are books I try to hoard and I would've been really happy with just the 2 Variants because I've been wanting to pick them up for my collection!! So the other 7 books were icing on the cake as they're all Key Issues that I collect!! Thank you very much Mark for the great gift!!

CGCSecretSantaGiftFromMark.jpg

This one was from Ben(Benjamin Grimm) he wasn't my Secret Santa but he was kind enough to think of me and send me a gift!! This is one of my favorite Comic covers of all time!! Thank you very much Ben for another great gift!! You already knew how much I like this book!! (worship) (worship)

CGCSecretSantaGiftFromBen.jpg

Mark indeed is a very cool guy!

Why did you send me my gift as well?

Did someone bail?

Xoxo

Greggy

I drew your name, so you were my "official" Secret Santa matchup.

I took care of a couple of extra folks that arrived late.

You did see that other gift in the briefcase, didn't you? hm

Yes, but I didn't ask for it so you fail.

Buffyfan got me a TPB of The Hobbit, a Retro-Mego Captain Cold, a cool puzzle that is a pile of "key" comics, and a box of fake mustaches that my daughter Isabella has already stolen and claimed as her own. Her facebook is now covered of pics of her with various facial hair.

Apparently, I made out good this year by getting two Secret Santas:

WDMARVELCOMICS: Thank you for my first piece of original art :applause: A Marvel page from X-Men Adventures 4. Cool that I now walk among you OA people. lol Thanks again!!

thirdgreenham: Thanks for the stack of mighty Marvel comics, including first MOKF! Fell free to send me all your Marvel books since you're a DC man...oph wait, you did send me all your Marvel books! :roflmao: Great stack of books!

Doing okay, still healing up. I can actually tell if something is burning the fark out of my hands now instead of realizing it ten minutes later. My nose is also now repaired and I can actually breathe now instead of sounding like a gargling whistle. lol

I hope you and the family had a great day! (thumbs u

Wow, so many cool presents. I love that time of year on the board!

Before I post what I received, I have to apologize to icculus308win for being late with my Secret Santa gift. I shipped it to late this year and I'm very sorry for that. I tried to ship it before I went on a short vacation for 1 week early December, but couldn't make it. When I came back I immediately shipped it but because it's a long way from Europe, it takes more time. I hope your kids will enjoy the gifts nevertheless! My time management has to be improved next year.

So here are my very generous presents from JazzMan. I never expected so many cool presents. Thank you so much!

The Smithsonian book has many cool reprints of Action 1, Detective 27 and more in it. The Don Winslow is a file copy. Never had a file copy before in my collection.

CIMG7113.jpg