• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Un-Official Secret Santa What you got thread !!

278 posts in this topic

Are there any people who have not received their Secret Santa gifts? Please speak up now. :foryou:

I haven't received either - I have spoken to Hector and his is en route but I have heard nothing (after sending a PM) from pink181 about my Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom HC.

Um, sorry, but I don't even know who the hell you are. :makepoint:

Are there any people who have not received their Secret Santa gifts? Please speak up now. :foryou:

I haven't received either - I have spoken to Hector and his is en route but I have heard nothing (after sending a PM) from pink181 about my Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom HC.

Oh, and I asked about Secret Santa gifts!

:facepalm:

Wait, are HolidayHam and thirdgreenham the same dude?

Mind = Blown

hm That would explain the posts the two of them have shared.

Please don't confuse me. I'm delicate.

Just so there's no confusion:

pixie-and-dixie.jpg

???

PM DrWatson :gossip:

:screwy:

I don't believe in HolidayHam... He's like the easter bunny... some sweaty fat guy dressed up in a suit, trying to get kids to sit in his lap...

No, really. I know it's so because thirdgreenham said so!

Hey! :sumo: I'm not dressed up in a suit!

And by the way, I'm real and I'm spectacular! :acclaim:

Oh, and I asked about Secret Santa gifts!

:facepalm:

Shoot, sorry Ham, my bad. Disregard my post. :foryou:

Mind = Blown

pixie-and-dixie.jpg

???

I don't believe in HolidayHam... He's like the easter bunny... some sweaty fat guy dressed up in a suit, trying to get kids to sit in his lap...

So.... you're saying that you ARE sweaty, fat and try to get kids to sit in your lap? lol:cloud9:

But, I will concede that you are spectacular!

Not to worry, I'm changing my ID back... I'm Liaton-9000.

I figured it out when you apologized. (thumbs u

Mind = Blown

pixie-and-dixie.jpg

???

So.... you're saying that you ARE sweaty, fat and try to get kids to sit in your lap?

But, I will concede that you are spectacular!

Someone snapped a picture of me once without my permission.

340x_sasquatch.png

This is good news.

This is good news.

Very. Too much confusion, and I'm not liking the idea of putting both "Liaton-9000" and "The Doctor" on my convention name badge lol

This is good news.

Very. Too much confusion, and I'm not liking the idea of putting both "Liaton-9000" and "The Doctor" on my convention name badge lol

Thank you Liam. :pullhair:

This is good news.

(thumbs u

Anyone coming to the Seattle or Vancouver cons?

This is good news.

(thumbs u

Anyone coming to the Seattle or Vancouver cons?

You should apologize for putting us through this charade! We don't all exist to please you!

Kids these days! :facepalm:

I think mine might be at the post office right now. I'll probably will pick it up either Tuesday or Wednesday! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I had to send something to Canadian podboy66 last year... and I got it there on time.

Deadbeats..... thats what I call em, deadbeat secret santas :sumo:

I had to send something to Canadian podboy66 last year... and I got it there on time.

Deadbeats..... thats what I call em, deadbeat secret santas :sumo:

No. Deadbeats don't sent at all. I call the late ones slowbeats

You're right about that. Its a timing issue