• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Un-Official Secret Santa What you got thread !!

278 posts in this topic

I received three nice Batman books from SHADOW.

One Dollar-sized DETECTIVE, one Dollar-sized WORLD'S FINEST and the topper was a nice copy of BATMAN 191!!!

Awesome books, thanks SHADOW and Merry Christmas to all.

Glad you liked them! I love the Dollar Comics. It was right at the start of me getting the collecting bug back in the late 70's.

Comicdonna (Mike) not only helped me out considerably while my son was in the hospital, but he also sent me this sweet Bats #146. If not for a popped staple on the bottom, the book would be uber-hg. This will be a cool one to show my son in a couple of years. Thank you, Mike!

scan0152.jpg

Thats excellent !! And Robin get the doh! award for stating the obvious

Comicdonna (Mike) not only helped me out considerably while my son was in the hospital, but he also sent me this sweet Bats #146. If not for a popped staple on the bottom, the book would be uber-hg. This will be a cool one to show my son in a couple of years. Thank you, Mike!

scan0152.jpg

Thats excellent !! And Robin get the doh! award for stating the obvious

In the credits Robin is acknowledged as the narrator.

Big thanks to Heath (Snake-Eyes) my secret santa for the second time. :applause:

He got me a book I have been wanting to read about creating a graphic novel

and then he also sent a pre-code horror comic that had a matching theme

cover (terrified eyes). :cloud9:

cgc-xmas11.jpg

Can I borrow that when you're done :popcorn::grin:

Thanks to Dave (Oakman29) for the Flash of 2 worlds trade and the Flash clock. I read part of this book outloud to my kids around the campfire when it was 32 degrees out while camping in Joshua Tree on Dec. 26.

Thank you!

It was my pleasure Jay. :cloud9:

From CHEETA……Today, I got a super wickedly badazz present! Vintage Spanish miniature fairy tale comic books from…way way waaaaaaaaaaay back. They almost seem pre-golden age, I could be wrong, but they are sweeeet! Thank you Cheeta, this present was insanely sickkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

I'm glad they finally got there! These things are so uber-cool. Some may date as early as 1900 and I think all of them qualify as Platinum Age. I hope you enjoy researching them as much as I did!

Wow !! And I hope you speak spanish :wishluck:

I am going to catalog these puppies properly...Spanish is my first language...thanks again!! I am super stoked... (thumbs u

Nice!!! :headbang:

I just want to thank Ham for the amazing Secret Santa exchange and all the time and effort you have put into this.

Also want to again thank my Secret Santa ComicDoc along with djc81 for the tag team effort with the amazing SS WD book and amazing WD wrapping paper.

I actually brought the wrapped box to my family get together to show them the best wrapping paper ever in the history of Christmas gifts.

Thanks everyone!

I actually brought the wrapped box to my family get together to show them the best wrapping paper ever in the history of Christmas gifts.

lol:applause:

After weeks being gone traveling to see family, I wanted to thank Norin Radd for his awesome Secret Santa gift to me!!! An Awesome Batman 686 Sketch Cover SS cgc 9.6 signed by Andy Kubert! Such an awesome gift! Thank you so much!

Also special shout out and thanks to all of you guys who put this together! Such hard work does not go unnoticed! So thank you guys! And sorry for being so late in regards to responding. Poor mom doesn't even have cable, let alone internet lol.