• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Un-Official Secret Santa What you got thread !!

278 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if anyone is still waiting for their gift? Hello, is this mike on??

I honestly didn't see this...could it be?

Wasn't me, I took care of comicgems and kenny.

What was the name on the card or box?

Congrats that is a winner gift. Very generous and that Santa needs to be

identified so I can request him next year.

I was kind of bummed when I didn't get anything from my Secret Santa...but my present came in the mail today. All I can say is wow. I'm not one to brag but my Secret Santa deserves some praise (I still don't know his board name). Thanks and here's what I received...

A complete run or Wolverine Origin

2012-01-05175454.jpg

I wanted to make sure these were very, very HG. I think they're pretty flawless.

But there was more. As in this Wolverine variant.

2012-01-05175534.jpg

I had a sad when I got that one, because it's certainly nowhere near NM, which was what I was expecting. I'm glad you still dig it.

And one more. This one needs no introduction (Marvel stamp included). :banana:

2012-01-05175642.jpg

Cover's still fully attached, too. :D

This was a good fiscal year for me, and these forums have been more than generous to me when I was in need. So, why not throw a Hulk #181 out there as a gift? Sure, it's not a 9.8, but it's a nice surprise. :)

I was kind of bummed when I didn't get anything from my Secret Santa...but my present came in the mail today. All I can say is wow. I'm not one to brag but my Secret Santa deserves some praise (I still don't know his board name). Thanks and here's what I received...

2012-01-05175454.jpg

I wanted to make sure these were very, very HG. I think they're pretty flawless.

2012-01-05175534.jpg

I had a sad when I got that one, because it's certainly nowhere near NM, which was what I was expecting. I'm glad you still dig it.

2012-01-05175642.jpg

This was a good fiscal year for me, and these forums have been more than generous to me when I was in need. So, why not throw a Hulk #181 out there as a gift? Sure, it's not a 9.8, but it's a nice surprise. :)

Hope things are great for you in 2012

Too bad things went bad for you :screwy:

???

Those are super awesome presents...what's there to think about..super awesome...that Turner Wolvie...OMG..yes, I went back to 2007... OMG!!!

That's great to hear, Beau. :applause:

???

Those are super awesome presents...what's there to think about..super awesome...that Turner Wolvie...OMG..yes, I went back to 2007... OMG!!!

I must have come in during the middle of something and am clueless :sorry:

I'm happy.... I got 5 Barks issues and a cool comic decorated box :cloud9:

2012-01-05175454.jpg

2012-01-05175534.jpg

2012-01-05175642.jpg

(worship) Way to go Beau

2012-01-05175454.jpg

2012-01-05175534.jpg

2012-01-05175642.jpg

If you hadn't noticed I was pleasantly surprised by your gift. lol Great books and thanks again!

???

I must have come in during the middle of something and am clueless :sorry:

I'm happy.... I got 5 Barks issues and a cool comic decorated box :cloud9:

Yeah me too