• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A week for RMA

363 posts in this topic

Well... You do realize that you could've had all that "peace and harmony" by simply having him (or anyone else that is upsetting you in any way) on ignore, don't you? I don't get it...

Let's say you're in a crowded public park and you see a man walk up to another man, get in his face, and start berating him for no reason. Everybody around just watches it and does nothing, and it goes on and on, ruining the enjoyment of the park for a large number of the bystanders. According to your argument, the people witnessing this are totally wrong to object to what's occurring, and their only valid recourse is to take earplugs to the park and turn their heads away. And according to you, all the responsibility falls on those people and none of the responsibility falls on the person causing the scenario to begin with.

Fail.

:idea:

Wait...maybe he can save it...one guy insults the shade of pink polka dots on the other guy's parasol...and that makes him cry...do we ride in guns blazing then? :wishluck:

Well... You do realize that you could've had all that "peace and harmony" by simply having him (or anyone else that is upsetting you in any way) on ignore, don't you? I don't get it...

Let's say you're in a crowded public park and you see a man walk up to another man, get in his face, and start berating him for no reason. Everybody around just watches it and does nothing, and it goes on and on, ruining the enjoyment of the park for a large number of the bystanders. According to your argument, the people witnessing this are totally wrong to object to what's occurring, and their only valid recourse is to take earplugs to the park and turn their heads away. And according to you, all the responsibility falls on those people and none of the responsibility falls on the person causing the scenario to begin with.

Fail.

Wait...maybe he can save it...one guy insults the shade of pink polka dots on the other guy's parasol...and that makes him cry...do we ride in guns blazing then? :wishluck:

I'm nominating you for a strike for bringing that up. I had put that incident behind me. And for the record, I didn't cry, I had something in my eye.

Did RMA go off on a rant threatening physical violence and releasing personal information that I missed?

Actually, yes, he did make insinuating threats.

Grown men don't need other grown men to save them from a discussion.

That's not even remotely close to what I am saying. But I will say that grown men who stand by and do nothing are not grown men. Nor are grown men who are incapable of taking responsibility for their own behavior, or for placing the responsibility where it actually belongs.

It's actually pretty insulting to the guy on the receiving end of the argument you mention, to assume he really can't handle it for himself.

"He can't handle it for himself" is not a premise of the argument and it's irrelevant anyway. The conflicts should not be instigated to begin with. In any case, please show me an example of a person on here who has said it was insulting in any instance where another person chimed in on that person's side of a conflict.

If you think what went on here was actually abusive language then I feel you've never seen the real thing.

If you're incapable of seeing ongoing trolling as a form of abuse then I don't know how to explain it to you.

Post links to those threats here please.

So what you are saying is every time you see 1 or 2 or 6 guys all laying into one guy you feel the need to defend the one guy?

If that's true...why didn't you defend RMA?

I saw a ton of annoyance and zero "bullying" or "abuse". The fact that we are even throwing those labels on the arguments that went on here makes me think this forum needs a chromosome count upon first registration.

d2ffdebd4502ea7f8989c2d0728dddbaa63.jpg

hm

Fail.

I'm nominating you for a strike for bringing that up. I had put that incident behind me. And for the record, I didn't cry, I had something in my eye.

Hey, I was on your side, those polka dots totally matched your thong. :foryou:

Fail.

But wouldn't THAT be trolling? hm

Fail.

Not as long as your are on the opposite side as RMA. lol

Looks like we got scrubbed.

Whoa!

lol

Who was that masked man?

Whoa!

I'm not typing that fast. So who was he?

Stuburt.

Whoa!

:ohnoez:

Fail.

Not as long as your are on the opposite side as RMA. lol

lol