• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A week for RMA

363 posts in this topic

Well he wouldn't let it go...

So now he's gone.

(shrug)

Even better, this gives me a chance to pass him in post count. :whee:

That's not possible. The guy put over 600 posts in the week that he was going off. How in the world do you post 600+ times with as much work as he put into each post?

:gossip:

:headbang:

:whee:

:roflmao:

^^

The next week will be a relief to my eyeballs and I'll be glad to make the most of it. It'll probably be the closest to peace and harmony that the CGC boards ever get. :cloud9:

Well... You do realize that you could've had all that "peace and harmony" by simply having him (or anyone else that is upsetting you in any way) on ignore, don't you? hm

Seriously, If someone bothers you so much, why do you even bother to read his posts? Why subject yourself to all this "torment"?

I don't get it... (shrug)

I'm sure RMA will come back wiser and in a postitive frame of mind......

Wonder what his location will be next.

I believe that has to be the reason why as none of his posts are missing.

I will be in deep doodoo if anyone here has the username Drama Llama. :eek:

See ya in a week.

Well... You do realize that you could've had all that "peace and harmony" by simply having him (or anyone else that is upsetting you in any way) on ignore, don't you? I don't get it...

Let's say you're in a crowded public park and you see a man walk up to another man, get in his face, and start berating him for no reason. Everybody around just watches it and does nothing, and it goes on and on, ruining the enjoyment of the park for a large number of the bystanders. According to your argument, the people witnessing this are totally wrong to object to what's occurring, and their only valid recourse is to take earplugs to the park and turn their heads away. And according to you, all the responsibility falls on those people and none of the responsibility falls on the person causing the scenario to begin with.

Well... You do realize that you could've had all that "peace and harmony" by simply having him (or anyone else that is upsetting you in any way) on ignore, don't you? I don't get it...

Let's say you're in a crowded public park and you see a man walk up to another man, get in his face, and start berating him for no reason. Everybody around just watches it and does nothing, and it goes on and on, ruining the enjoyment of the park for a large number of the bystanders. According to your argument, the people witnessing this are totally wrong to object to what's occurring, and their only valid recourse is to take earplugs to the park and turn their heads away. And according to you, all the responsibility falls on those people and none of the responsibility falls on the person causing the scenario to begin with.

These are two men, right? Not a man and a child, or a man and a smaller child, or a man and a disabled smaller child? lol

Were you staking out said miniature child with binoculars and a parabolic microphone in order to know that what was happening was "for no reason"? Because I think that might be illegal. :eek:

Or did someone shine the Bat-Signal in the sky? :grin:

I've got children, I don't need to swoop into the rescue of other adults because their grammar, or spelling, or bullet point position is being questioned and debated. I think an adult, who entered into the conversation voluntarily and has the ability to walk away, put their opponent on ignore, or otherwise grow a pair will probably survive the encounter. I am not laughing at you, but that analogy of the park is giving me the giggles.

You've got to know when to hold 'em,

Know when to fold 'em,

Know when to walk away,

Know when to run.

I really hope that's not RMA as a shill, he's got to be smarter than that.

Transplant posted in a journal and didn't even make a shill and got 2 more weeks for it.

I don't understand why people fight for no reason. I am having trouble figuring people out lately. I come here for escape from the a-holes and j-holes in my day to day life.

This just makes me sad.