• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackstar...now adding bad taste to lobotomy pricing...

174 posts in this topic

How do you stop them from purchasing books off of others and re-posting them on eBay? I'm curious who is actually buying and paying their exorbitant prices. I have not really seen them offer any fair prices

The worse part is their dishonesty and the sale of fake raw autographs. They can list the slabs for whatever they want, but the forgeries are the real issue.

For the record I would like to say that I have had a thorough argument with this guy through ebay message.

I told him what he was doing/why he is a horrible dealer. He begged me to continue to allow him to bid on my auctions.

He is banned from bidding on my auctions and from using my CGC SS facilitator service.

In my opinion this is what all SS Facilitators/dealers SHOULD do.

What's his Ebay buyer ID so I can block him?

How do you stop them from purchasing books off of others and re-posting them on eBay? I'm curious who is actually buying and paying their exorbitant prices. I have not really seen them offer any fair prices

The worse part is their dishonesty and the sale of fake raw autographs. They can list the slabs for whatever they want, but the forgeries are the real issue.

Except for outlier sales I have to think the market has and will continue to correct for Blackstar's insane prices. Jacked up prices tend to be ignored. I like to think that every problem contains its own solution.

For the record I would like to say that I have had a thorough argument with this guy through ebay message.

I told him what he was doing/why he is a horrible dealer. He begged me to continue to allow him to bid on my auctions.

He is banned from bidding on my auctions and from using my CGC SS facilitator service.

BRAVO!!!! I couldn't agree with you more!

Bravo. Bang.

(worship)

As in, he had it listed for $6000 and then raised it to $10000 or he bought it for $6000 and is trying to sell it for $10000?

Sean, I'm going to do the same thing----his name is Emlio from Camp Hill PA---two years ago I did some s/s for him and didn't realize who it was at the time.

I just found his email and contact info burried in an old exchange.

I haven't done anything for him in 2 years, but now that I know exactly who this is, I won't be doing anything for him again .

Since you can't drop books at the CGC booth anymore, if all the formers agree to not help him again, we can put a stop to this.

Sean, I'm going to do the same thing----his name is Emlio from Camp Hill PA---two years ago I did some s/s for him and didn't realize who it was at the time.

I haven't done anything for him in 2 years, but now that I know exactly who this is, I won't be doing anything for him again .

Since you can't drop books at the CGC booth anymore, if all the formers agree to not help him again, we can put a stop to this.

<3 Mr. Furious has spoken. <3

As in, he had it listed for $6000 and then raised it to $10000 or he bought it for $6000 and is trying to sell it for $10000?

he won it like 1.5 years ago for around $380...last listing was $6.000 and now he raised it to $10.0000.

(thumbs u