• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackstar...now adding bad taste to lobotomy pricing...

174 posts in this topic

I was trying to convince him to no avail that I had no intention of parting with his signed book and that it is unfortunate that certain individuals have exploited him, but he already hurt by the situation and is wary to trust others and their intentions regarding his signature.

How do you stop them from purchasing books off of others and re-posting them on eBay? I'm curious who is actually buying and paying their exorbitant prices. I have not really seen them offer any fair prices

I can't believe someone would actually pay the prices he's asking for. Sure he's got some nice pieces, but i would never pay what he's asking on any of those books..... :screwy:

I don't see how anyone could ever pay his outrageous prices. Some of his prices jump $3,000 to $4,000 just for a Stan Lee or McFarlane signature. Stan Lee sigs are easy to get so I don't understand how that justifies such a big markup in price. He has shown that he doesn't care about the person's signature, just how much he can sell it for.

I just watched the video of him getting stuff signed on his myspace [screwy] page, nothing is ever bagged and boarded, what the hell is that about? Also didn't recognize any CGC employees with them either [shrug]. So who is this guy?

One of my favorites high price ones lately is the Kick- 1 9.2 signed by Millar for $850, in mint condition it's only $30?[ohnoez]?[ohnoez]?[ohnoez]?[ohnoez]

For the record I would like to say that I have had a thorough argument with this guy through ebay message.

I told him what he was doing/why he is a horrible dealer. He begged me to continue to allow him to bid on my auctions.

He is banned from bidding on my auctions and from using my CGC SS facilitator service.

In my opinion this is what all SS Facilitators/dealers SHOULD do.