• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 CGC Boards Holiday Raffle thread!

1,849 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

I suggest opening two browser windows while compiling lists. One for your pm to the Ham and one for looking over and picking from the list of offerings on page one of this thread.

Q. Ham.... do you want a brand new pm or should we just send it in the pm thread already established with you for the Secret Santa stuff ??

We should all do a separate PM for each pick. So #1 gets its own PM, #2, #3 etc. This will make it easier for everyone. :insane:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.... :screwy:

Ham's idea is a nice back-up, especially with how many people are involved. Don't we usually have timing issues when someone doesn't check in to make their claim and the process bogs down? This at least gives us a potential fail safe at times.

Ham's idea is a nice back-up, especially with how many people are involved. Don't we usually have timing issues when someone doesn't check in to make their claim and the process bogs down? This at least gives us a potential fail safe at times.

I think its time for an excell sheet.. hm

I think its time for an excell sheet.. hm

lol I'm thinking the same. The only way to organize my thoughts on how I would rank my selections.