• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 CGC Boards Holiday Raffle thread!

1,849 posts in this topic

Thank you for your very kind post, Benjamin. I will have to respectfully decline. Board members took real good care of me last year. Before the raffle started, I had made up my mind that I would be passing on my turn (s) if my name was drawn. Your generous offer won't be forgotten though. I hope you will understand my reasons for not accepting, and won't be offended. :foryou:

Mike

Considering that we basically had the same idea there, I completely understand. Your post about how the forum members helped you and your family out during your time of need was just awesome. Glad everything worked out for you.

:angel:

Since I've already made up my mind to donate my turn in the raffle, I'll pass my turn on to someone who has been a huge help to me here on the forums, and just with my comic collecting/buying/selling in general, as a thanks for all his help: WDMARVELCOMICS. Here's to hoping you get to pick something great, Wil!

Ah hell with all this Christmas cheer and bunkdidly, I wanna pick first. :foryou:

Thank you for your very kind post, Benjamin. I will have to respectfully decline. Board members took real good care of me last year. Before the raffle started, I had made up my mind that I would be passing on my turn (s) if my name was drawn. Your generous offer won't be forgotten though. I hope you will understand my reasons for not accepting, and won't be offended. :foryou:

Mike

Considering that we basically had the same idea there, I completely understand. Your post about how the forum members helped you and your family out during your time of need was just awesome. Glad everything worked out for you.

:angel:

Since I've already made up my mind to donate my turn in the raffle, I'll pass my turn on to someone who has been a huge help to me here on the forums, and just with my comic collecting/buying/selling in general, as a thanks for all his help: WDMARVELCOMICS. Here's to hoping you get to pick something great, Wil!

Ah hell with all this Christmas cheer and bunkdidly, I wanna pick first. :foryou:

Bunkdiddly :cloud9:

Also, if someone can check my numbers, either counting this list and making sure there's 102, and/or checking/counting the donations and making sure I didn't screw up there, I'd greatly appreciate it.

YOu have to item 46's so I gues that make 99 prizes (thumbs u unless i am wrong :eek:

Also, if someone can check my numbers, either counting this list and making sure there's 102, and/or checking/counting the donations and making sure I didn't screw up there, I'd greatly appreciate it.

YOu have to two item 46's so I gues that make 99 prizes (thumbs u unless i am wrong :eek:

Fixed

YOu have to item 46's so I gues that make 99 prizes (thumbs u unless i am wrong :eek:

thanks for that. I'll have to update it when I'm actually at a computer.

Is it too late for me to throw in three more prizes so everyone can get one?

That's very nice of you! :headbang: Can we make that happen 'Ham? :baiting:

:rulez: are made to be broken (for a good cause) :wishluck:

I'd love everyone to get a prize, we are very close to reaching that here.

We've got 101 participants with 99 prizes. 15 prizes go to the first 5 names drawn, so that leaves 96 players for 84 prizes. We need 12 prizes to allow everyone to get something.

At this point, let's keep the 12 prizes from people that are already in the raffle, that way the number doesn't need to increase.

Please, if you're going to donate something, post them here and post then soon. (thumbs u

when we get close, I've got someone who'll top us off to the number needed. (worship)