• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 CGC Boards Holiday Raffle thread!

1,849 posts in this topic

All I want are the books from hesdeadjim. That's all I want. If anyone takes them, I will lovingly light you on fire. :)

Not sure what hesdeadjim donated but I am now suddenly interested in that as my first pick. :fear:

Burn baby, burn.

All I want are the books from hesdeadjim. That's all I want. If anyone takes them, I will lovingly light you on fire. :)

Not sure what hesdeadjim donated but I am now suddenly interested in that as my first pick. :fear:

Amongst others, a Hulk #1. In NM.

Amongst others, a Hulk #1. In NM.

I can attest to the fact that this is 100% true. :headbang:

Ham, should we send you our want lists now?

Yeah, go ahead and send them to me now. (thumbs u

I had one guy sent me his top 20, and if he picks after that, just to give him the next one on the list.

That's not a bad idea, and would save everyone a lot of time. I might have a top 50, myself, but make your list however you want it. :whee:

Merry Christmas and Happy Raffle, everyone.

Hopefully, we'll have the list back with our pick positions back shortly. (thumbs u

HH

Your doing a great job Ham, keep it up! :applause:

Your doing a great job Ham, keep it up! :applause:

+1

I PM'ed my pick list but also I sent my thanks.. The Secret Santa and Raffle are all things that I look forward to.

Three Cheers for the Ham!

Ham! Ham! Hooray!

Ham! Ham! Hooray!

Ham! Ham! Hooray!

:popcorn:

I suggest opening two browser windows while compiling lists. One for your pm to the Ham and one for looking over and picking from the list of offerings on page one of this thread.

Q. Ham.... do you want a brand new pm or should we just send it in the pm thread already established with you for the Secret Santa stuff ??

:popcorn:

I suggest opening two browser windows while compiling lists. One for your pm to the Ham and one for looking over and picking from the list of offerings on page one of this thread.

Q. Ham.... do you want a brand new pm or should we just send it in the pm thread already established with you for the Secret Santa stuff ??

We should all do a separate PM for each pick. So #1 gets its own PM, #2, #3 etc. This will make it easier for everyone. :insane: