• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 CGC Boards Holiday Raffle thread!

1,849 posts in this topic

I haven't been at home much in the past week or so, so I haven't been able to gather things together and send HH a list.

Anyway, here's what I will donate:

1. Lot of TPB's, including JIM Masterworks Vol 1 (not sure what the other trades are yet, tonight maybe?), but it will be at least 5. I'll also throw in a few random CA/MA books as well.

I'll try to generate a complete list tonight. I apologize for the extreme delay.

:applause:

OK...here's my donation. Lots of good reading, if nothing else:

-JIM Masterworks TPB (reprints JIM 83-100 Thor stories)

-Marvel Essential Spidey Vol 2 (reprints ASM#21-48 & Annuals 2-3)

-Batman Year 1 TPB

-Skreemer TPB (Vertigo - Peter Milligan, writer)

-The Authority "Human on the Inside" TPB

-Jonah Hex "Face Full of Violence" TPB (reprints 1-6 of new series - Jimmy Pamiotti, writer)

-Jonah Hex "Guns of Vengence" TPB (reprints 7-12)

-Preacher Special "Cassidy: Blood and Whiskey" one-shot

-Beware the Creeper #1-6 mini series

-Dark Days #1-6 mini series (IDW - 30 Days of Night series)

When I win first place, I already know 3 things that for sure I will be getting.....

:makepoint:

In all likelihood, you will end up with 1 thing that you want... even if you win first place.

When I win first place, I already know 3 things that for sure I will be getting.....

:makepoint:

In all likelihood, you will end up with 1 thing that you want... even if you win first place.

Nope...I will get them all... ;)

I don't know if it's too late to donate a prize, but...

I don't wish to be entered in the raffle, but I'd like to donate an item if it's not too late. I have a copy of Batman: The Sunday Classics 1943-1946(2007 hardcover edition) in like new condition that I would like to donate if possible. I don't have a scan of my copy, but the cover looks like this(via Amazon):

61MFi30vLRL__SS500_.jpg

Merry Christmas!

I've never won a mystery box, perhaps I shall win one this year. :whee:

I'VE ONLY NOW NOTICED THE GERMAN REPRINTS FROM HESDEADJIM. I've picked something from this guy two years in a row. I really want to make this year number 3. I love German reprint comics. Seriously, I want #51 so. Friggen. Bad.

What are the logistics of the raffle? For argument sake, Greggy is picked first. How does he know, how long does he have to pick? Or are the names all drawn at once? (shrug)

if greggy is picked first, his entry is shredded and we move on from there.

(tsk)

What are the logistics of the raffle? For argument sake, Greggy is picked first. How does he know, how long does he have to pick? Or are the names all drawn at once? (shrug)

Clearly, but after that, how are the names and prizes chosen?

Clearly, but after that, how are the names and prizes chosen?

This process will most likely take about 6 weeks.