• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st appearance of The Maxx
3 3

464 posts in this topic

It's self righteous to point out fallacies in judgement from posters decrying civility and objectivity?

Or are you just guilty of ad hominem?

I could continue this post and let my tone spiral down, but that would just be all sorts of Alanis Morissette Ironic.

Face Palm Gremlin withheld pending final approval.

I'm no lawyer, but the same guy calling RMA a cancer is the same guy saying RMA is whining about being a martyr. My bullsh1te antenna are tingling.

And this is my new favorite gremlin.

:facepalm:

And forgive my coming into today's discussion late. Some of us put in full days for our employers/clients.

He never said that RMA is cancer. He said that RMA was 'like a cancer'. It's a subtle difference that many on here won't understand.

I'm no lawyer, but the same guy calling RMA a cancer is the same guy saying RMA is whining about being a martyr. My bullsh1te antenna are tingling.

And forgive my coming into today's discussion late. Some of us put in full days for our employers/clients.

He never said that RMA is cancer. He said that RMA was 'like a cancer'. It's a subtle difference that many on here won't understand.

Sorry, you are correct.

And you are like a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed nozzle.

Sorry, you are correct.

That's fine by me. At least I have the balls to carry my mantel.

Sorry, you are correct.

:roflmao:

I was just informed my kid needs the computer to type a report, so I take my leave, but,

This, coming from the leader of the Hive, a "man" willing to fight at the drop of a slur for any of his internet bronies. And them, likewise.

Sorry, just one more. :roflmao:

My Sweet Thrall, if you and all your friends fought their own fights, this place would be much calmer and quieter.

Ok, promise- last one.

Well, if nothing else, I'm sure I put a smile on Rocky's face tonight.

Good night, Don Quixote.

You know what, Jim?

That was civil of you. (And clever. And true. In no way do I intend to fight Rocky's fights for him, long term)

And in like mind, I would like to reply.

Goodnight to you too, sir.

Now my kid really needs my computer.

Enter Mr. Self Righteous in to the equation... Welcome. (thumbs u

You are going to have to narrow it down. There's plenty of pretty ponies prancing in this thread looking for the winning wreath around their neck with that title on it.

lol

Sorry, you are correct.

I was always partial to Irlene.... <3

Tv3.jpg

Oh.....you said Mantel....my bad,

Enter Mr. Self Righteous in to the equation... Welcome. (thumbs u

You are going to have to narrow it down. There's plenty of pretty ponies prancing in this thread looking for the winning wreath around their neck with that title on it.

lol

Too true...too true...

But the same thing goes for everyone here! I don't understand where the double standard comes from. :sumo:

Because the white knights must save the board from the cancer (or rather the individual who is like :eyeroll: a cancer). I'm sure one of them has an iPhone app that lets them know when RMA posts, then an automatic PM goes out to all the knights with the link to the offending thread.

Everyone expects this inquisition.