• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theo's new professional grading service!

126 posts in this topic

"Introducing a new Comics Grading System. Called DCGS.. All comics will be "Accurately Graded and appraised and Vacume Packed in there slab. We will not over look RUSTY STAPLES, IF there has been any alternations to the comic such as GLUE, Trimming, tape, etc they will not be put in a UNRESTORED container. We will only be handling comics that are worth $1,000 OR MORE.. no exceptions. All comics will be the same price value has no importance of what I charge. price is 150 per book. with a ten book min. This New System will be out in late 2012.. Looking for investors .. "

Maybe DCGS="Duckburg Comic Grading System"?

If this is an example of Theo's weird sense of humor, it's pretty funny. If it's serious it's even funnier.

Weirdness

Ebay rating: 100% positive feedback with no neutrals or negatives on 976 distinct transactions but..............

1011 feedbacks received as buyer and only............

22 feedbacks as a seller.

And has 1 neutral and 1 negative as a seller but neither shows up in his rating or is marked as removed. WTH

The negative is pretty funny. If I'm reading it right, he charged some poor sap $1,266.00 to ship a supposedly working Jukebox. The actual shipping cost was $290.27....and, if the buyer is to be believed, the Jukebox didn't work because parts were removed.

If anything, it's amazing that 20 people had positive transactions with this guy.

You guys are missing the point. This is our chance to get in on the gourd floor

on a multinational business for only $1500, plus shipping. I can't wait to

start my new career and CEO and chief restoration expert.

in on the gourd floor!!! That's perfect lol